Good or no?

Zeaux

[align=center]I want to put this card on my new set

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-118190.html so i need to know if it's good or no

if have any OCg error plz tell me

273350i.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Spell Cards. Every time a Spell Card is activated, increase both player's Life Points by 500. During your Standby Phase, you can pay 800 Life Points to add 1 Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.

Synchro Prodigious Demon

273350v.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]1 "Prodigious Demon" monster Tuner + Prodigious Demon - Harlin

As long you control a face-up Spell Card, This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Spell and Trap Cards. If this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can discard 1 card from your hand to draw 2 cards. If you draw a "Prodigious Demon" monster, Special Summon it. A monster Soecial Summoned by that effect, is destroyed during the End Phase.

I'am not sure about the OCG cuz i dont like syncrho monsters sp plz help me

[/align]

OCG FIX - This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Spell Cards. Every time a Spell Card is activated, increase both player's Life Points by 500

its ok u could add something to make the effect more interesting but good card overall

Spell Card= Spell Cards

Each time= Whenever (I think)

Too simple, work hard on your cards. If you are going to post these cards, you need to put your heart into it! (not literally) :D, good pic. So overall, I'd have to say a 7.3/10. Not bad! Not bad! :D

alright more interesting but its kinda OP'd now because you can keep paying 800 life points and add Spell Cards until you dont want too

No, because it's during your Standby. Which means, it is once per turn. It even has to be on the field a turn BEFORE you can activate the spell card. Now I bump my score to 8.5/10. MUCH better. As for the other card, perfect OCG, non blurry pic, also it has a relative effect to the other cards. Since it also requires Harlin, it is similar to Harlin. Great Job with that one! 9.3/10

Archived