I don't know if this card is good or not...you guys decide

iSTIX

WELL,HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. WELL,HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?

• I like It!
    • This is supposed to be a card?

272672.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set.This card can only be special summoned by offering 1 spell card and trap card from your side of the field as a tribute.When this card is special summoned,select 2 monster card zones from your opponent's side of the field,the monster cards set in those 2 card zones cannot destroy this monster.When there is only defense position monsters in your opponent's side of the field,this card can directly attack your opponent.Increase this card's ATK and DEF by 300 points for every card in your graveyard.This card cannot be destroyed by spell cards.

There are some mistakes.

Correctly:

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by DESTROYING 1 spell card and trap card on your side of the field. When this card is special summoned, select 2 monster card zones ON your opponent's side of the field. THE monster cards PLACED in those 2 card zones cannot destroy this monster BY ITS EFFECTS and BATTLES INVOLVING THEM. IF there are only defense position monsters in your opponent's side of the field, this card can ATTACK YOUR OPPONENT DIRECTLY. THIS CARD'S ATK AND DEF INCREASES BY 300 POINTS FOR EACH CARD IN YOUR GRAVEYARD. This card cannot be destroyed by spell cards.

I think that is OVERPOWERED. Because:

1. It is useful as an tribute, including all Monarchs, and most strong LV 6's that are useful.

2. Its ATK and DEF can easily go up to 3000 with NO TRIBUTES, and it can Direct Attack with the conditions.

3. Through Destroy effects on Spells are probably only 2 to 7 cards in an Deck with 40 or so cards, Spell Immunity is good as an Defencive Effect because it makes those cards in your opponent's hand "Useless Paper" as long as this it there.

4. Make 2 monsters on your field useless for destruction is simply broken.

9.5/10. To make it more balanced,

1. Make the Increase effect only Spell and Trap

2. Stop its Direct attack effect

3. Make the 2 monster card zone part 1 monster card zone

at least 1 of those will make it balanced.

P.S. I like that picture.

This should be the proper OCG for your card. Looked at actual cards with similar effects, to make sure it was correct. So, I hope it helps.

Card Text:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by destroying 1 Spell Card & 1 Trap Card on your side of the field. When this card is Special Summoned, select 2 Monster Card Zones on your opponent's side of the field. Monster Cards placed in those 2 Card Zones cannot destroy this monster by their effects or by battle. If your opponent controls no cards except Defense Position Monster Cards, this card can attack your opponent directly. Increase the ATK & DEF of this card by 300 for each card in your Graveyard. This card is not destroyed by the effect of Spell Cards.

Otherwise, nice card, a bit over-powered, because it can get real high ATK, while making it hard to kill. But still, decent. Fix the grammatical issues, and it should be pretty darn good. 8/10.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by destroying 1 Spell and Trap Card you control. When this card is Special Summoned, select 2 monster card Zones on your opponent's side of the field. Monsters Summoned in the selected Zones cannot destroy this card by their effects or by battle. This card can attack your opponent directly when your opponent only controls monster(s) in Defense Position. This card gains 300 ATK and DEF for each card in your Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by the effect of Spell Cards.

Well, this is what i think is correct OR something like this^_^ I'd say this card has a good idea but was overused so much making it overpowered.

Disclaimer* Just my thought. MY personal opinion^_^

Correct OCG:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sending 1 Spell and Trap Card you control to the Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned, select 2 monster card Zones on your opponent's field. Monsters Summoned in the selected Zones cannot destroy this card by their effects or by battle. This card can attack your opponent directly when your opponent only controls monster(s) in Defense Position. Increase this card's ATK by 300 for each card in your Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by the effect of Spell Cards.

Correct OCG:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sending 1 Spell and Trap Card you control to the Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned' date=' select 2 monster card Zones on your opponent's field. Monsters Summoned in the selected Zones cannot destroy this card by their effects or by battle. This card can attack your opponent directly when your opponent only controls monster(s) in Defense Position. Increase this card's ATK by 300 for each card in your Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by the effect of Spell Cards.

[/quote']

Thought I'd mention a few things. Monster Card Zones is capitalized. So says Ojama King. Also, Monster Card, is capitalized by itself anyways. Thought I'd point that out.

"This card can only be Special Summoned by sending 1 Spell and Trap Card you control to the Graveyard."

That is correct it should ''by sending," not destroying, but I think you should still have a 1 in front of Trap Card as well.

Also, I know for a fact that this is the correct OCG:

"If your opponent controls no cards except Defense Position Monster Cards, this card can attack your opponent directly."

That was copied word for word from the card Black Tyrano. Which has the exact same effect. So unless that's changed, which is possible, that should be how to write it.

Hope that helps any.

Archived