Some snow and ice related monsters [7/??]

Exa Raiun

275704j.jpg

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 3 WATER monsters from your Graveyard. Increase the ATK and DEF of this monster by 500 points for each WATER monster in your Graveyard. As long as this card is on the field, increase the ATK and DEF of WATER monsters you control (except this card) by 500 points. Once per turn, you can remove from play 2 WATER monsters from your Graveyard to remove from play 1 card on the field.

275704zky.jpg

You can Tribute this card to destory 1 FIRE monster on the field. If this effect is used, inflict 500 points of damage to both players Life Points. This card can be treated as 2 cards while it is in your Graveyard.

275704b.jpg

If all monsters in your Deck are WATER monsters, you can have 5 "Sorceress of the Frozen Wasteland" cards in your Deck. As long as this monster is on the field, once per turn you can add 1 "Sorceress of the Frozen Wasteland" card from your Deck to your hand.

275704u.jpg

[align=center]Increase the Level of this monster by 1 for each WATER monster you control, except this card. If this monster is used for Synchro Summoning a WATER monster, you can add a Level 2 or lower WATER monster from your Deck to your hand.

[/align]

275704.jpg

[align=center]"Girl of Pure Ice" + 1 or more non-Tuner WATER monster

Your opponent cannot select another WATER monster you control as an attack target. While this monster is in face-up Attack Position, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. during each of your Standby Phases. While this monster is in face-up Defense Position, increase your Life Points by 500 during each of your Standby Phases.[/align]

275704.jpg

FLIP: Select 1 face-down card on the field and return it to its owner's hand. If the card is a Spell Card, this card is unaffected by the effects of Spell Cards. If the card is a Trap Card, this card is unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards. If the card is a Monster Card, this card is unaffected by Monster Effects.

275704.jpg

[align=center]

Each time when a WATER monster you control is destroyed (except this card), you can place it face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard. During each of your Standby Phases, put a Glacier Counter on each monster sent to the Spell & Trap Card Zone by the effect of this card. Remove 3 Glacier Counters from a monster in the Spell & Trap Card Zone to Special Summon it to your field.[/align]

(Yes, Crystal Beasts inspired me to make that card, but I tried to make it somewhat different and fitting to the WATER concept.)

Image source:

I found the first pic here -> http://www.andriasang.com/blogs/anoop/2009/04/06/blood_of_bahamut_shiva/2132378010.jpg

I found the others on danbooru.

Opinions, comments about OCG, balance, etc. are welcome!

OCG correction:

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 3 WATER monsters from your Graveyard. Increase the ATK and DEF of this monster by 500 points for each WATER monster in your Graveyard. As long as this card is on the field, increase the ATK and DEF of WATER monsters you control (except this one) by 500 points. Once per turn, you can remove from play 2 WATER monsters from your Graveyard to remove from play one card on the field.

Seems a bit OP (Overpowered), maybe knock off some ATK to points to.. 2000 maybe?

9/10

OCG seems pretty much fixed. It seems OP'ed to me. Might want to reduce the increase slightly.

one=1

>_> Not the way it's used though. When it is used like that' date=' it IS "one".

[/quote']

No. The number is always used, not the word.

Thanks! Actually, I decided to make this card, because I always found somewhat weird that the already existing "Goddess" monsters are usually not really powerful, and I was thinking "make a "Goddess", which actually deserves the title of a goddess, without being overpowered!"

effects are a bit long

WOW. I think it might take a whole... TEN SECONDS!!?! OMG, I'M GONNA LOSE ALL MY LIFE BY THE TIME I'M FINISHED!!

You fail sir. I assume your cards have 1 sentence effects. Longer effects are more worthwhile to post.

[align=center]OxygënHydrõ™ Rating

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments :

Good pic

Need works on OCG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OCG fix

Already explained by olimar

Pic : 8/10

Balance : 6/10

OCG : 6/10

Overall : 6.7/10

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/align]

My Rating

10/10 : EPIC !!!

9/10 : Almost Perfect, little more

8/10 : Great Work

7/10 : Good Enough

6/10 : Balancing Needed

5/10 : Need Remakes, Fixing, and Balancing

4/10 : Unacceptable

3/10 : Is this a card ??

2/10 : You burn my eyes !!

1/10 : Don't make this card again !!!

0/10 : I can't say anything, except EPIC FAIL

Need works on OCG

Um... if you refer his post after my first post - I already corrected these mistakes, both the OCG error and the balance issue. Or are you referring to my second card? If yes, what did I do wrong there?

I added one more card: Sorceress of the Frozen Wasteland. This time, I tried to make a somewhat unique card as if your Deck is built in a way (all monsters are WATER), you can have more than 3 from that card in your Deck. Other collectible card games have similar effects, so I was like there can be one here, too.

i like the new ones alot :D

very cool effects and quite unique as i see it

Thank you! With the new cards' date=' I decided to try out some unusual effects to spice things up a bit! I hope they work well with the balance, too...

OCG errors

other things are ok

9/10

Please, could you point out these errors? If there are, I would like to correct them. :)

You can Tribute this card to destory 1 FIRE monster on the field. If this effect is used, inflict 500 points of damage to both players Life Points. This card can be treated as 2 cards while it is in your Graveyard.

Perfect OCG.

There ya go. Perfect.

Archived