Zero Reverse - Hikari - New Single Card From My New Set

EliminateHRN

I'm making a new set (titled "Zero Reverse") and thise is the first card from the set. I'm not sure, overpowered? Underpowered? Balanced? You tell me. First, before I show you the card, I won't to teach you about the archtype Zero Reverse.

Zero Reverse is based on monsters that can't change their Battle Positions (unless stated on the card or by the effect of a Spell or Trap). But when you do change their Battle Positions, their effect kicks in. Now there is several ways to change their Battle Positions. The easiest way is stated on the card, but some of the harder ways is by "Zero Reverse" Spells or Traps. But their effect usually targets you or both players, but a few sometimes target the opponent. Now, without further discussion, here's the card, Zero Reverse - Hikari:

[spoiler=Zero Reverse]

[align=center]Image Credit - Omni from YCM's Custom Image Archive

38821a.jpg

[spoiler=Lore/Effect]

This card cannot change its Battle Position unless you pay 500 Life Points during the End Phrase this card destroyed a monster. When this card's Battle Position is changed, each player draws 1 card. By removing from play this face-up card on the field, you can negate the Summon of a monster. If you use this effect, discard 2 cards from the top of your Deck.[/align]

So, overpowered? Underpowered? Balanced? Also, please post any OCG Errors (just don't say 'OCG Errors'). Thanks :).

Decent picture, possible typo: 'Phrase'

Well, i don't know. It looks kinda Underpowered. Sure you can negate the Summon but it costs 2 cards you have to discard 2 cards to effect of negation plus your opponent gets to draw a card which could be the turntable(not saying it's a big chance) of the game.

Underpowered, but i kinda like it. 7.5/10

Archived