Just to pass the time and tweak the meta..

Kale

...and behold what could be interesting to you. ;)

[align=center]The Ties of Passion

16322.jpg

Place 1 Passion Counter on a monster you control. When that monster battles a monster without a Passion Counter it gains ATK equal to half the ATK of the attacked monster. If you control 2 or more monsters with a Passion Counter(s) on them, when 1 of them declares an attack you must change 1 face-up Attack Position monster you control into face-up Defense Position. After activation, instead of sending this card to the Graveyard send this card to your opponent's hand. [/align]

What do you all think? :D i tried to make it less overpowered by allowing the power to your opponent. ;)

please fix the OCG, i have been out of the game for a while and this effect was pretty radical.. there are mistakes, im positive.

Hey thats acool card. 8/10

thanks. though how much cool do i have to add to make it a 10?

Well' date=' it's Cool/Alright.

IDK if there is an OCG problem, since I'm not an expert on that >_>

8.4/10

Off Topic: When's the next chapter of your EPIC Fan Fic? Just Want to know :)

[/quote']

thanks, though same question as above. XD

the answer to the fan fic question is after my huge AP test on Thursday. after the end of all the studying, i will be able to come back to the forum full-time. ;)

unorthodox card. 10/10

tis true, i am unorthodox. XD

You get to beat the face off of something without a Passion Counter first, beefing up your monster to its ATK + half the ATK of whoever got beaten in the face.

Then, after you decimate their biggest potential threat, they can potentially come back and use this against you. Or you could get big lulz and have Magic Jammer/Dark Bribe ready to negate your own card and end up being the only one who reaps the benefits of having a Passion Counter'd monster running rampant over every other unfortunate ***** it happens to encounter in battle.

Sickening. Without the intended counter trap abuse, it's a nifty idea, a back and forth "battle of passion" if you will.

I could see fun back and forth battles being set up by this, and a lot of wackiness. Interesting, and as put by someone else, very unorthodox.

9/10

Archived