Please RATE!!!!!!! (these are my old ORIGINAL cards!) Enjoy!!!

Crosspath

Hello Yu-Gi-Oh Card Makers. Im Just posting old cards.

My alchemy spring was deleted cause... i sort of ripped of an idea from it... SRRYZ!!!

127126bgq.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Kale Force!". When this card is special summoned destroy all cards on your opponents side of the field. When this card declares an attack select 2 cards on your side of the field and destroy them. During the End Phase of the turn this card was Special Summoned inflict 3000 points of damage to your Life Points.

127126x.jpg

This card can only be activated when your opponent destroys a monster on your side of the field by battle. Special summon 1 Kale from your Deck to the field in Attack Position. At the end of your turn you lose 5000 Life Points.

127126o.jpg

This card can only be activated if you have 3 or more cards in your hand during your Draw Phase. Your opponent selects 1 card in your hand. If the selected card is a Spell card then you can draw an extra card during your next draw phase. If the card is a monster or a Trap card then you lose 500 Life Points during each of your Draw Phases as long as this card remains in your Graveyard.

127126r.jpg

Select 1 monster you control and 1 monster your opponent controls. Toss a coin. If heads destroy your opponents monster. If Tails destroy your monster and send the top 5 cards from your deck to the Graveyard. All cards sent to the Graveyard by this effect cannot be recovered or removed from the Graveyard.

127126.jpg

This card is not treated as a DARK monster while it is face-up on the field. If this card attacks, it gains ATK equal to twice the ATK of the monster it battles until the end of the Damage Step. At the end of a Battle Phase in which this card attacks, it is switched to Defense Position. By discarding 1 card, negate the activation of a Spell, Trap or Effect Monster whose effect would destroy this card. By discarding 1 card when this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed.

127126j.jpg

This card can only be activated if your life points are 3000 less then your opponents. This card can be used to Ritual Summon "Celestial Zenata, the Legacy" or "Celestial Sasoray, the Legend". You must also Tribute monsters from the field or your hand whose total Levels equal the Level if the Ritual Monster you are attempting to Ritual Summon.

127126bxp.jpg

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Celestial Story." You must also offer monsters whose total Levels Stars equal 7 as a Tribute from the field or your hand. Once per turn you can select 1 Celestial monster from your deck and add it to your hand. If the selected monster can be special summoned then you can destroy 2 cards on the field. If this card is removed from the field you can select 1 Celestial Story from your Graveyard and add it to your hand.

127126x.jpg

This monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Celestial Story." You must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 7 as a Tribute from your field or your hand. Once per turn you can remove from play 1 Celestial monster in your graveyard to gain 500 x its level. If a Celestial monster is special summoned to your side of the field you can destroy 1 card you opponent controls. When this card is removed from the field you can select 1 out of play Celestial monster and 1 Celestial Story from your graveyard to your hand.

127126l.jpg

Destroy all cards on the field. The player that control's this card loses x800 Life Points per card sent to the Graveyard. Select 2 monsters from either Graveyard and Special Summon them. The monsters can attack directly. During the End Phase Destroy all monsters on the field and inflict Damage to the controller of this card equal to the attack of the monsters destroyed by this effect.

127126lck.jpg

You can only activate this card when there is a face-up Binding Seal of Oblivionis. After activiation this card turns into a monster card(Spellcaster-Type/DARK/4 Star/ATK 1800/DEF 0) and is Special Summoned onto your Monster Card Zone in Attack Position. Once per turn you can remove an amount of counters from Binding Seal of Oblivionis. Apply the proper effect to the amount removed.

-1: Gain 500 Life Points

-2: Discard 1 card to destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

-3Increase this cards ATK by 500

-4: Special summon a monster with an Attack of 1500 or less from your Graveyard.

-5:This card can attack your opponents Life Points directly.

You can only remove up to 5 Spell counters at a time once per turn.

127126y.jpg

Discard 1 card each time a monster you control is selected as an attack target,switch the target to 1 face up monster your opponent controls.If your opponent only has 1 monster on the field during your Standby Phase they can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from there Graveyard.During the End Phase of a turn that you activated this cards effect you can Special Summon a monster from your Graveyard in face up Defence Position.

127126.jpg

During each Standby Phase Roll-A-Die.Apply the effect to the turn player.

-1: Discard 1 card,all monsters you control lose 500 ATK, Pay 500 life points per summon this turn.

-2:Your opponent discards 1 card, lose 600 Life Points per card on there side of the field

-3: Draw a card and destroy 1 card on the field.

-4:Your opponent may Special Summon up to 3 times this turn.

-5:All monsters you control may attack directly, pay 1000 life points

-6:The turn player lose 1000 and may summon 1 monster from their deck ignoring the summoning conditions.After wards destroy this card.

I am open for some pointers. :)

Give me advice because i know i need some!!8)

come on(Bump sort-of) no1 wants to help me make better cards =o?

Erm... with sacred clashing effect, you say to apply the effect to the turn player. So the 4th one,

Your opponent may Normal Summon or Set up to 3 times this turn.

though they'd not be able to normal summon or set during your turn anyway o.o

ummm you say these are original right? Your alchemic spring is a COMPLETE! rip off of Clear World. It effect for effect you sir/madam are a copy cat. 0/10 im not going to lie i didn't even read the other cards once i read your Alchemic spring i was very angry. I understand its hard to make new ideas for cards and all but dont flat out copy the card just change the name and pic.

ummm you say these are original right? Your alchemic spring is a COMPLETE! rip off of Clear World. It effect for effect you sir/madam are a copy cat. 0/10 im not going to lie i didn't even read the other cards once i read your Alchemic spring i was very angry. I understand its hard to make new ideas for cards and all but dont flat out copy the card just change the name and pic.

i looked at that card *clear water* and omg i didnt know i sort of got the idea from it... im very very srry i will change or delete it ASAP

Erm... with sacred clashing effect' date=' you say to apply the effect to the turn player. So the 4th one,

Your opponent may Normal Summon or Set up to 3 times this turn.

though they'd not be able to normal summon or set during your turn anyway o.o

[/quote']

good point. FIXED!

Archived