First Booster: Enthralled Revolution

enzo51

Hey guys

as I said in my Dev: http://enzo51.deviantart.com/art/Yu-Gi-Oh-Created-Cards-Pics-51721479

I have been looking for a place with a good Yu-Gi-Oh Card Making System.

And now I've found one so I'll be here for a some time. And I've also said I have pics without cards so I've transformed them via YCM and turned out as I'd hoped. So here are 2 Finished Cards I've made. I decided to remake the others because of lost images and grammatical errors. So...

Booster Pack: ENTHRALLED REVOLUTION!

163248.jpg

Select 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field. The monster cannot attack or change its battle position. The controller of this card must then pay 800 points in each of his or her Standby Phases in order to keep this card in effect. When the selected monster is removed from the field, the controller of the selected monster takes damage equal to its original ATK.

163248.jpg

Send 2 Monster Cards from your hand to the Graveyard. Select any of the 2 Monster cards you sent and Special Summon a Monster in your Graveyard with the same Level of the Monster you selected and Equip it to this card. When this card is destroyed, destroy the equipped monster.

More will be coming up. I'm just fixing a lot of cards here.

If there are any errors, feel free to feedback.

Archived