OCG_Card_V2_by_Pzychoz.pngOCG_Card_V1_by_Pzychoz.png

Name: Kaiser King Dragon

Image Credit: Me

Type: Dragon / Synchro / Effect

Level: 8

Lore:

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Monsters

This card can only be Synchro Summoned.

When this card destroys an opponent's Monster, you can Special Summon it to your field during your next Main Phase. If you use this effect, destroy this card during the End Phase of this turn.

CnC.

Mmm, good card to just throw in a synchro deck, but Goyo is a bit better i think... then again goyo is limited.

As for the creation of this card, balenced, perfect artwork, i don't see errors in anything really... assuming all the Japanese is what it really is o.o... tada, boku ha nihongo no ni nen sei dake.

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Monsters

This card can only be Synchro Summoned.

When this card destroys an opponent's Monster, you can Special Summon it to your field during your next Main Phase. If you use this effect, destroy this card during the End Phase of this turn.

That is translated as:

チューナー+チューナー以外のモンスター一体以上

このカードはシンクロ召喚以外で召喚できない。このカードが相手のモンスターを破壊したとき、自分の次のターンのメインフェイズ時にそのカードを特殊召喚できる。この効果を使用したターンのエンドフェイズ時、このカードを破壊する。

I think that I'm more reliable then most translation sites because I can actually speak Japanese, and I AM Japanese.

By the way, that card you have says "DARK SYNCHRO" clearly on it.

シンクロ=Synchro

ダーク =Dark

ダークシンクロ=Dark Synchro

And it says ダークシンクロ on it.

Its effect itsself doesn't seem good at first, but you can get the occocianal Stardust or Goyo Guardian. If you can't, maybe it's bad through...

Dark....Synchro? In white card frame?! LOL :p

Nah, everything's good. Just don't capitalize "M" in monster in your case. And it's "your side of the field" instead of "your field". There's only 1 field which both players share.

Hey, what's the rarity of the holo version?

Archived