---

.Kay.Returns.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Satin or Hitler?

Everyone knows they chill on a kids game forum.

Only on Weekdays.........

You are a dude with no life that has to make double accounts so he can feel good about himself. I feel sorry for you dude. Get a girl, get laid, and never come back! Also, you are the hobo that stole my computer down the street.

Honestly- now I'm getting pissed off.

The fact that troll threads like this are staying at the top of the page with nothing being done about, whereas my thoughtful threads (such as my hack thread) is dropping down with no replies- is truly proof that the YCM Mods need to be a lot more strict on how members should act towards these threads. (Report and move on) I know I replied, and therefore I am hypocritical, but it's ridiculous.

The fact that troll threads like this are staying at the top of the page with nothing being done about' date=' whereas my thoughtful threads (such as my hack thread) is dropping down with no replies- is truly proof that the YCM Mods need to be a lot more strict on how members should act towards these threads. (Report and move on) I know I replied, and therefore I am hypocritical, but it's ridiculous.

[/quote']

It's not exactly hypocritical if you have a decent point to make.

The people at fault are the ones who post here saying "This is a double account and you're gonna get banned" or "This is against the rules. Reported."

People who make posts like that constantly are just as bad as the ones who start these threads.

Seriously, all of you are idiots.

What's the point of troll threads if people don't appreciate them? Seriously, this guy is spending valuable time making something mildly interesting, and we complain about it. Sheesh, how ungreatful.

Lolz this isn't helping my case for not being him :P

The fact that troll threads like this are staying at the top of the page with nothing being done about' date=' whereas my thoughtful threads (such as my hack thread) is dropping down with no replies- is truly proof that the YCM Mods need to be a lot more strict on how members should act towards these threads. (Report and move on) I know I replied, and therefore I am hypocritical, but it's ridiculous.

[/quote']

It's not exactly hypocritical if you have a decent point to make.

The people at fault are the ones who post here saying "This is a double account and you're gonna get banned" or "This is against the rules. Reported."

People who make posts like that constantly are just as bad as the ones who start these threads.

Seriously, all of you are idiots.

Once again this is a children's card game forum, you expect us to take your post seriously?

Trying to change things with informative post and then insulting isn't getting you anywhere except closer to carpal tunnel. ;-)

[/troll thread]

[/quote']

It's a forum about a children's card game. Relax.

Bah, stritckness. It's a place for fun.

This thread is not harming anyone, not including you uptight *****s who can't take a joke and have a little fun.

Yess spam is anyoing but sometimes hilarious.

Once again this is a children's card game forum' date=' you expect us to take your post seriously?

Trying to change things with informative post and then insulting isn't getting you anywhere except closer to carpal tunnel. ;-)

[/troll thread']

1. Yugioh isn't a children's TCG. You try and find me a 4 year-old who enters tourneys.

2. The subject of the forum is irrelevant to the Rules.

3. Needs to learn to not see Clair's posts as insulting.

4. You're retarded.

It's a forum about a children's card game. Relax.

Bah' date=' stritckness. It's a place for fun.

This thread is not harming anyone, not including you uptight *****s who can't take a joke and have a little fun.

Yess spam is anyoing but sometimes hilarious.

[/quote']

Read the god damn Rules. Trolling, spamming and double accounting are all against the Rules and it's shitty threads like this that make people think "pfft" to this place (*shifts eyes towards Haley and Maik*).

Also, read the above quote.

Once again this is a children's card game forum' date=' you expect us to take your post seriously?

[/troll thread']

Regardless of what the forum is for, it still has rules, and almost all of you are breaking them.

The fact that you're disregarding the rules just because most of the people on this forum are kids makes you easily one of the stupidest people who've posted here.

NOW I'm insulting you.

No' date=' I agree with you about the hypocrite mods. I really do. Sometimes mods sink lower than this, maybe not as low, but almost.

Bah, rules... ;( troll al ya want fer all i care, it doesn't hert meh.

[/quote']

Do I sense a Bloodrun or Dj reference there, do I?

NOW I'm insulting you.

And so you should. ;)

Not to sound lazy, but getting insulted over the internet is really not as effective as you think. Besides, so far I can tell that you want everyone to stop posting here but continue to carrying on the conversation, either your a moron or your stratigy is so smart that it makes no sense. Don't get me wrong I could sit here and laugh at your anger all day but sadly I grow tired of this thread. Later ;-)

(Good way to vent=Troll Thread)

Not to sound lazy' date=' but getting insulted over the internet is really not as effective as you think. Besides, so far I can tell that you want everyone to stop posting here but continue to carrying on the conversation, either your a moron or your stratigy is so smart that it makes no sense. Don't get me wrong I could sit here and laugh at your anger all day but sadly I grow tired of this thread. Later ;-)

(Good way to vent=Troll Thread)

[/quote']

I'd laugh at this post, but I'm tired and I need to save my energy. Oh, and I'm not angry- just annoyed that this sheet isn't dealt with and people like you seem to think it's okay. Yawn, I should seriously move on to more mature forums like SBC, but then I get bored and it's not okay to spam. D:

Archived