plz help!!!!

Doom_Shaman

Im not too good, but i think you're right.

Once per turn you can pay Life Points in increments of 100 (Max 10). Special Summon 1 "Malicious Fiend Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level ?/ATK 0/DEF 0) where the level is equal to every 100 Life Points paid.

I dunno if my capitalization is correct... only thing wrong with yours i think is that you spelt increment and whos(e) wrong

IMO you should totally make him a level 4 tuner with really low stats xD

Hmm.. that's a toughie. How's this sound:

Once per turn, you can pay up to 1000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Malicious Fiend Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level ?/ATK 0/DEF 0) on your side of the field. Increase the Level of the "Malicious Fiend Token" by 1 for every 100 Life Points paid to Special Summon it.

Well, that's my attempt. For the most part, it's hard to be certain. Seeing as it's an effect I haven't seen before. Hope that helps.

Hmm.. that's a toughie. How's this sound:

Once per turn' date=' you can pay up to 1000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Malicious Fiend Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level ?/ATK 0/DEF 0) on your side of the field. Increase the Level of the "Malicious Fiend Token" by 1 for every 100 Life Points paid to Special Summon it.

Well, that's my attempt. For the most part, it's hard to be certain. Seeing as it's an effect I haven't seen before. Hope that helps.

[/quote']

OCG fix

Once per turn, you can pay up to 1000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Malicious Fiend Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level ?/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your field. Increase the Level of the "Malicious Fiend Token" by 1 for every 100 Life Points paid to Special Summon it.

Cards effect is kinda short, could do with something better or extra. I'm guessing these tokens would be used for Synchro's.

Effect is good but not keen on the "Malicious Fiend" name, that card is kinda taken.

I dont like the pic, its not really card worthy, but if it said alot about the card, it would suit, but for me its just the pic

gratz on your effort.

After fix: 8/10

Archived