Solar Reclaim (Lightsworn Support)

Father Wolf

Hmm... guess it's sorta conditional at the start of the game, considering you won't have milled most cards you want... then again later on when you've milled all your cards solar recharge won't help you much. i agree tho that lightsworn are pretty sturdy without more support ;3

Hmm... guess it's sorta conditional at the start of the game' date=' considering you won't have milled most cards you want... then again later on when you've milled all your cards solar recharge won't help you much. i agree tho that lightsworn are pretty sturdy without more support ;3

[/quote']

trust me ive seen LS go through there half there deck in 1 turn with Charge of the L.

personally i think this is a much need support card.

It's not even close to necessary. Lightsworns would have a field day with this. Being able to pick up one of the cards you just milled gives you lovely options for a quick stomp down.

Charge of the Light Brigade + Solar Recharge + Solar Reclaim = ultimate Lightsworn combo. A three card combo that breaks even and mills 8 cards in the process. Beautiful.

It's overpowered, and Beckoning Light is the card of choice that brings Lightsworns out of the Graveyard and into your hand while still being a balanced card. It has potential brokenness in tandem with Honest and Judgment Dragon, of course, but that makes it a viable option only in the lategame.

This is broken no matter when you use it. Being able to pick up a Lightsworn out of the 3 cards you mill makes this almost as useful of a first-turn play as Charge. Charge is really broken on its own, and this is an unnecessary follow-up.

This brings Lightsworns even closer to OTK potential, really. It's a good idea for the theme, but the milling really doesn't need to be there, if so then not 3 cards. 3 cards seriously goes a long way with Lightsworns, and controlling the mill at any time outside your End Phase shifts power way too far into your court.

I like Lightsworns, but I don't like pushing the "good luck get ****ed" theme to the point of OTK potential. Beckoning Light is doing its job fine.

5/10.

Crap...

I misread the card's effect sorry :( I thought it was from the deck, not from the graveyard.

However, I would still agree with Skyson that it is too OP. Maybe, bring back the level 4 or lower, then mill. This way you could still get Honest and JD, but more balanced.

Sorry about my comment before. 8/10 now.

Archived