White Dwarf Dragon

Father Wolf

[align=center]2941w.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by having 4 "Shooting Star" Tuner monsters with different names in your Graveyard. This card is also treated as a Synchro Monster. Once per turn, reveal 1 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck. This card gains the effect of the revealed monster until end of turn.

Shooting Stars (Written Cards)

Image by: Me

Do you want to use my images?

Click Here[/align]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except if you have 4 "Shooting Star" Tuner monsters with different names in your Graveyard. This card is also treated as a Synchro Monster. Once per turn, reveal 1 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck. This card gains the effect of the revealed monster until end of turn.

i think that the rigth OCg is this

9/10

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except if you have 4 "Shooting Star" Tuner monsters with different names in your Graveyard. This card is also treated as a Synchro Monster. Once per turn, reveal 1 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck. This card gains the effect of the revealed monster until end of turn.

Wouldn't that make it so you have to special summon it a different way though? Like, it would make it so you 'could' but then had to find another way?

Maybe make the Tuners in the graveyard have to have different names...

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by having 4 "Shooting Star" Tuner monsters with different names in your Graveyard.

^that's already done my good sir =3 and there is only 4 Shooting Star Tuners

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except if you have 4 "Shooting Star" Tuner monsters with different names in your Graveyard. This card is also treated as a Synchro Monster. Once per turn' date=' reveal 1 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck. This card gains the effect of the revealed monster until end of turn.

Wouldn't that make it so you have to special summon it a different way though? Like, it would make it so you 'could' but then had to find another way?

[/quote']

what are u asking?

Archived