The Women Rules SeT ^_^

Redyear20

sense i am a girl, I decide to make this set. This set contain only Women-type monster. Please enjoy and leave comment...i am currently making more and soon it will be posted. All of the picture where found on Photo-bucket. Some picture are from series like, Claymore, Shikagun no shana and etc.

15216w.jpg15216.jpg15216e.jpg15216.jpg15216d.jpg15216.jpg15216w.jpg15216c.jpg

15216e.jpg This card cannot be Normal Summon or Set. This card cannot be Special Summon except by removing from your Graveyard 5 Women-Type monsters. You may remove as many Women-Type monster from your Graveyard, to negate the effect of a Spell, Trap or Monster card. For each Women-Type monster removed by this card effect, increase the ATK and DEF of this monster by 100 Points. This monster may negate, Speed 3 card effect, if the "The Forbbiden Kingdom" is activated on the field.

15216.jpg15216u.jpg15216qbf.jpg15216h.jpg15216.jpg15216k.jpg15216o.jpg15216oix.jpg15216s.jpg15216m.jpg15216wgp.jpg15216l.jpg15216z.jpg15216s.jpg15216t.jpg15216p.jpg15216b.jpg15216r.jpg15216h.jpg15216.jpg

NOW GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK>>>>>PLEASE COMMENT>

Let me give you some advice:

1. Don't make up Types, use already existing ones. In cases where a card would refer to a "Women-Type" monster, try to refer to a "Forbidden Kingdom" monster, as most of the monsters you made have "Forbidden Kingdom" in its name.

2. 5-Star Restriction seems overpowered. A card which stops pretty much every Summoning over Level 5 continously...

3. A Women's Sacrifice is overpowered too, even with the Defense Position restriction.

4. Archer of the Forbidden Kingdom - A Level 4 monster which can destroy powerful monsters or Spell / Trap Cards with its effect?

5. Dancer of the Forbidden Kingdom - A re-usable Tuner, uh... maybe if it would look for another copy of itself in your Deck...

6. Moon Maiden of the Forbidden Kingdom - I would give it higher Level , it's the combination of high ATK and a powerful effect...

7. Queen of the Forbidden Kingdom - um.. I don't see "The Forbidden Kingdom" Field Spell Card on your list...

8. The Light of Goodness - Just with A Women's Sacrifice, the lack of cost and restrictions make it too powerful.

9. The Master of the Forbidden Kingdom - Tributing from your OPPONENT's side with no backfire?

Uhhh... the concept wouldn't be so bad, but many cards are VERY overpowered in that way, the balance would need much work. I couldn't give it more than 4/10. If the issues (including the Type problem and the balance) are corrected, it could get a much better score.

First of all thanks to remember me about the field, it now posted. But I decide to create a new type of cards, because I am bored with the existing one and this is yugioh card maker, so created what ever card you want. Also I don't think this card are to powerful, because right now there are like more than 100 cards that can stop any summon, effect or activation from your opponent, and i have seen more powerful cards than this one, but still thanks for the comment. Oh also, to summon this powerful synchro you said that is powerful, you need to be completely Women-type. So it not easy to summon them.

First of all thanks to remember me about the field' date=' it now posted. But I decide to create a new type of cards, because I am bored with the existing one and this is yugioh card maker, so created what ever card you want.

[/quote']

As far as I know, on the forum you have to use existing Types if you want to make Realistic Cards. I believe it was mentioned in a topic.

Also I don't think this card are to powerful' date=' because right now there are like more than 100 cards that can stop any summon, effect or activation from your opponent, and i have seen more powerful cards than this one, but still thanks for the comment.

[/quote']

While there are cards which can be effective against most cards (including Trap Hole, Bottomless Trap Hole, Sakuretsu Armor, Dimensional Prison, Mirror Force, Lightning Vortex against monsters, Heavy Storm and Mystical Space Typhoon against Spell and Trap Cards), but that doesn't make your cards less overpowered. Take 5-Star Restriction as an example. Granted, Mystical Space Typhoon, Heavy Storm, and several more cards can take it down, but till that time, it can give the opponent overly high disadvantage.

Also, for The Forbidden Kingdom - increase the ATK of the monster by the monster's DEF? Did you really count how high ATK stats these monsters end up - just take the Archer as an example - it has 1800 ATK and 1000 DEF by default. With the Field Spell Card, it's ATK would be increased to 2800?? (Or did I misunderstand it? I don't think so...)

Oh also' date=' to summon this powerful synchro you said that is powerful, you need to be completely Women-type. So it not easy to summon them.

[/quote']

With the infinitely reusable Dancer and the several ways of Special Summoning these monsters, this is much easier than you may think.

No matter how we look at these cards - these are not balanced. Sorry, I have to say that. But I can help in correcting these cards if you would like to. :)

Some advises:

A) Please do not just use pictures you find on the internet and press them into a card - this looks really bad afterwards, because the proportions become horrible (Guardian of forbidden Kingdom is best example, especially the sword). Rather cut a square-alike part out of the picture, scale it down to 244x248 pixel and use .png format, the cards then look much less blurry too.

B) If you make 'realistic cards', please do not make up new types, use 'fairy', 'warrior' or 'spell caster' in your cases instead.

C) You used alot of different anime girls, what I see is Suigintou, girls from Claymore, Shana and even a hentai girl. This is no insult or something, I just say this. I use several anime pictures with existing characters in new context as well ;)

D) Overall appearance is good, although you should balance things out a bit.

No rating for now.

Fake types

Some pics are blurry

I found some pics... revealing? (mistress of 6 star spell)

Remember to capitalize correctly.

OCG errors, minor + moderate.

Good attempt to show your feminism and gender inequality in cards, but make them more realistic next time.

Archived