Shinigami Set

darkrequiem

Well, here are my first cards. Obviously, the set is incomplete, and some tweaking may be needed, but I'll let you guys be the judges. Also, I'm wondering if these cards may be.....too....powerful?

And I'm sure I got a few of the phrases wrong, but I can't tell which ones. Can anyone help with that? Also, I plan to GIMP these images and change the shading/coloring and maybe add a few effects.

I do not own ANY of these images, and if the rightful owner wishes for me to remove their image for any reason, then I am respectful of the decision, and will do so. I found ALL of these images using Google.

285671.jpg

285671.jpg

285671.jpg

285671.jpg

285671g.jpg

285671q.jpg

285671.jpg

285671h.jpg

285671a.jpg

Please rate and criticize, as long as it's reasonable :P)

And yeah, I plan on adding a few weaker monsters, these are just the....."Key Cards".....Always hated that term.

Yes, I knew there were errors.....And some pictures are squashed >>

But that's okay because I plan to add tons of fancy graphic effects in the background. But I really don't plan on creating glorious looking cards, since I focus on creating complicated effects and interesting stats. It's just so fun making your own effects, and trying to keep the cards at least a little balanced.

Archived