Special Preview - Twin Totem Cards

yangninja

I havn't posted any of my cards ever since I joined really. Thought you guys might want to see these 'twin' cards. I don't have the time to make a set out of these; however if the ratings go well, I may expand and turn these into a full set later on in the future

274249.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card can only be activated if you control 4 Spell/Trap Cards and 1 or less Monster Cards. Special Summon all other Spell/Trap cards to your side of the field. They are treated as Normal Monster Cards (Spellcaster-Type/DARK/Level 4/ATK 1800/DEF 1000). All cards Special Summoned this way are also still treated as their respective Spell/Trap type and have their effects negated.

createcardh.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Destroy all other Spell/Trap cards on your side of the field. This card gains 1 counter for each card destroyed by this effect. When an opponent's Monster declares an attack or a card would be destroyed as result of an effect, remove 1 counter to negate the attack or effect. If this card has no counters, it is destroyed and you lose 1000 Life Points

i will try to fix the OCG

This card can only be activated if you control 4 Spell or Trap Cards and 1 or less monster. Special Summon all other Spell and Trap Cards to your field. They are treated as Normal Monster Cards (DARK/Spellcaster-Type/Level 4/ATK 1800/DEF 1000). All cards Special Summoned by this card's effect, are treated as Spell and Trap Card and their effect is negated.

i will try to fix the other card later but this is a good idea 8.5/10 :D

i will try to fix the OCG

This card can only be activated if you control 4 Spell or Trap Cards and 1 or less monster. Special Summon all other Spell and Trap Cards to your field. They are treated as Normal Monster Cards (DARK/Spellcaster-Type/Level 4/ATK 1800/DEF 1000). All cards Special Summoned by this card's effect' date=' are treated as Spell and Trap Card and their effect is negated.

i will try to fix the other card later but this is a good idea 8.5/10 :D

[/quote']

man writing the OCG for that card is freaking difficult because I wanted an exact effect.

Archived