My First Mini Set added more cards

Eowindil

Seems like a burn deck, let's see what corrections could we do here (may not be perfect):

Rangeku Field: Each time when a "Rangeku" monster you control declares an attack, inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

Rangeku Soldier: Each time when this card declares an attack, inflict 300 damage to your opponent.

Rangeku Archer: Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand. If this effect is used, this monster can attack twice during the next Battle Phase.

Rangeku Mage: Once per turn, you can discard 1 Spell Card from your hand to inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

Rangeku King: "Rangeku Soldier" + "Rangeku Archer" + "Rangeku Mage"

This monster cannot be Summoned except by Fusion Summon.

These effects are a bit simple, and these cards are underpowered too - discarding 1 card for a weak second attack or 500 damage is not worth it. Rangeku King should have some effect.

I believe this is just the beginning of a set, so I don't want to hastily rate it.

Rangeku Bomb: This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, you can inflict 300 damage to your opponent. If this card is destroyed by the effect of a Spell, Trap or Effect Monster, inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

With the new stats, the "Rangeku" monsters are more durable, but unfortunately, the effects are still simple. Rangeku Bomb has a potential to be a protection against attacks and doing damage at the same time (even though that card would be more likely Limited, as "Spirit Reaper" and "Marshmallon", which have similar effects are limited too).

As for now, I give a rate of 6.5/10 for the concept, but it has chance to improve.

Archived