My custom cards

Rockleon

I went for a really good but realistic type card.Not too cheap(yes it is but its hard to summon anyway) I like how my drawing came out but i need photoshop to make it look more Yu-Gi-Oh Esq. Next one is Sigma Dragon.

288494.jpg

Im new to this forum. So hello. My Favorite monsters are Dragon and Spellcasters.

Bad grammar, (capitalization), and a bad picture for a yugioh card, but considering you drew it i'd say it's pretty good...

BTW you're gonna get reported by someone else for using an attachment, never use an attachment.

edit: You should still get rid of the attachment thats there

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Sigma Dragon". You can negate the effects of Spell Cards that target this card. This card can attack twice per turn. After this card's first attack, any battle damage this card inflicts to your opponent's Life Points becomes 0. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon from your Graveyard as many Dragon-Type monsters except for "Sigma Dragon" and "Omega Dragon".

if thats what you want, you might as well say,

Any battle damage this card inflicts to your opponent's Life Points becomes 0.

and basically make it so he can't do any damage at all o.o, he is a pretty powerful card and this would help at least a little bit

im not the only one on this site, and obviously not the most skilled in any form... but if i see em i might. BTW, this card could become OP depending on what you do with sigma dragon...

IMO you should totally rate my parasite cards o.o

Whats Op?

oh also I will make make sigma dragon when i can, Because the whole series for these cards is almost like Lv monsters. Alpha summons Beta summons Gamma, Then theres Epsilon but hes a fusion of beta of Delta. Gamma summons Delta Delta to Sigma and Then Omega. Its hard to summon him, but Alpha-Gamma can be Normal Summoned.

Archived