Meh Psychic is Meh (Card added)

.Requiem

Cast Striker

Cast Striker

fc4sy8.png

43681.jpg[/center]

~Karubin

~Karubin

If opponent selects a Psychic-Type monster you control as a target of a Spell or Trap Card, you can Tribute this card to negate and destroy it. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to add 1 Spell or Trap Card from your Deck, to your hand. If this card is removed from the field, except by this effect select 1 Psychic-Type monster on the field. You do not have to pay Life Points to activate its effect until the End Phase of the turn this effect is activated.

If opponent selects a Psychic-Type monster you control as a target of a Spell or Trap Card, you can Tribute this card to negate and destroy it. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to add 1 Spell or Trap Card from your Deck, to your hand. If this card is removed from the field, except by this effect select 1 Psychic-Type monster on the field. You do not have to pay Life Points to activate its effect until the End Phase of the turn this effect is activated.

You credited me 8)

But why '~The Monkey King Marvel?'

lol' date=' its good :D

[/quote']

Bored

OCG seems pretty good

Balance is definately there

Image i'm not liking too much (Doesn't fit Psychic-Type' date=' more like Warrior)

Name i'm not liking to much

8/10

[/quote']

Feels more a spellcaster, also it has the green psychic background.

Well I was bored.

lol Special Summon effect on the card make it a OP depending the conditions and this card is too easy too summon other thing that make this card OP is if you are losing you can do a miracle summon and increase your LP. yes this card is OP

The picture does look rather humanlike for a Psychic-type monster. All of the Psychic-type monsters are pretty... alien/alternate lifeform-esque in appearance.

Oh wait, I don't care that much about pictures.

in b4 the edited version, 9/10

It would be OP on its own XD but not in a Psychic Deck.

Cos Psychics require alot of LP.

I still think its generally balanced :D

Well it can't really be OP on its own.

Perfect OCG

Perfect Pic

Perfectly balanced

Perfect Name

Well' date=' I said if you got 3 perfect cards in a row you would get a rep. :D

[/quote']

Name is meh, thanks.

It would be OP on its own XD but not in a Psychic Deck.

Cos Psychics require alot of LP.

I still think its generally balanced :D

Well it can't really be OP on its own.

Perfect OCG

Perfect Pic

Perfectly balanced

Perfect Name

Well' date=' I said if you got 3 perfect cards in a row you would get a rep. :D

[/quote']

Name is meh, thanks.

You are most cerainly welcome

I like this card alot but i agree it's op atleast make it were you have to remove 2 psychics from game. Plus that will give it more of a psychic feel beside the other effects. . . . i mean it's kinda like a mix of Overdrive teleporter and a card from Ancient Prophecy, Armored Psychicker. overall i still enjoy this card and i look forward to your thoughts on my psychic cards when i complete them.

Archived