Single Card: Mecha-Magician of the Eye. Please Rate!

Lol42

On Mecha: I do not think it matters on the order of shuffle/ card counting if anything I think you should shuffle after because after that you and or your opponent knows what your going to draw. Why did you have a max?

On Quetzacoal: A bit more balanced very powerful but only one way to summon, nice. Since you have to tribute those three priest just have the starting points set to those totals less confusion that way. On the increasing ATK and DEF 100 is more than fair no? You should also show those priests helps in understanding how the card works.

On Volla: The only thing that seems broken in this case is the points. They just push the card over the top not only is it powerful but also when defeated there is another creature waiting.

Hope it helps.

jc_eyes12: Quetzacoatl and Volla are in my sig. I only wanted ratings on Mecha-Magician. :P

Also, I had a max so you couldn't call out the bottom card of your deck and deal ~4000 damage. Very unlikely, but possible and OP.

jc_eyes12: Quetzacoatl and Volla are in my sig. I only wanted ratings on Mecha-Magician. :P

Also' date=' I had a max so you couldn't call out the bottom card of your deck and deal ~4000 damage. Very unlikely, but possible and OP.

[/quote']

Sorry about that.

Well rating on the card: 8/10

Still think the max could be a bit higher there are cards that do 3000 damage so your seems fine with a higher max or none. If you do that you would lower the attack a bit or restrict summoning. Or to activate effect make player sacrifice 3 monsters... just some ideas. Hey look some of my cards. just search for my name. See what you think. They may be broken

Archived