Moar Fiendish Lord Support

Father Wolf

[align=center]Wut Father Wolf is using images not made by him!? This is true but these images fit my Fiendish Lord Archtype so well i had to use them =D.

All Image Credit to: Marvel™

2941n.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]"Fiendish Lord" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

You can remove from play 1 "Arch Fiendish Lord" monster from your Graveyard to destroy 1 card on the field. Once per turn, You can remove from play 1 "Fiendish Lord" monster from your Graveyard to select 1 monster your opponent controls. If the selected monster has less ATK than this monster, the selected monster is destroyed. If the selected monster is not destroyed, send 1 card from your Extra Deck to the Graveyard. This monster can not attack if you used activated both effects this turn.

2941.jpg

[spoiler= Lore]You can discard this monster when a "Fiendish Lord" is selected as an Attack target. Your monsters cannot be destroyed by battle this turn. This card cannot Attack unless your opponent controls no monsters.

2941.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot Attack unless your opponent controls no monsters. When your opponent Special summons a monster with 1800 ATK or more, select 1 monster your opponent controls. If the selected monster has less ATK than this monster, the selected monster is destroyed. If the selected monster is not destroyed, Special summon 1 "Fiendish Lord" monster from your Deck in defense position.

2941i.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot Attack unless your opponent controls no monsters. When your opponent Normal Summons a monster, select 1 monster your opponent controls. If the selected monster has less ATK than this monster, the selected monster is destroyed. If the selected monster is not destroyed, draw 1 card.

Do you want to use the fallowing images for your cards?

Click here to see Marvel's New CCA Gallery![/align]

Guest JoshIcy

Yeah... me and you are gonna have to do a 1vs1.

Also, just for freaking lulz. Give Lord of Protection some kind of overpowered spell card that works with its attack.

Archived