Look, pretty pink butterflys!

RickiMinaj

lol Psychic O.o looks like everyone is making them.

The monster seems kinda weak for the time the effect takes. 3 monsters to get to the field might be hard, but depends on some cards you use. So I might seem a lot of beat sticks on the field. Well I don;t like losing 3 monsters for 1, but the 3 monsters cards can be used synchro summons. So easy to get around.

I understand this card i really do but if you think about it, it can be op. Ill explain it doesn't have a limit. just 800 life points so say your running a psychic deck and you have Hyper blaster on the field a 3000 atk monster ok i summon this card pay 800 making him 6000, ok now i pay 800 again making him 12000 i pay 800 yet again making him 24000 etc, etc you have no limit on how many times per monster it can be effected by. just a simple set amount per monster that's all. Thank you. 8/10

is little hard to active the last part of the effect

also this card could be very destructive when it is summoned and if you have ahigh ATk monster

one more thing you should put a defensive effect on this card like :pay 1000 Lp this card cannot be destroyed until the end phase

cuz it's very weak anyway great card 9/10

*eye twitches* Hello, Lady Saigyouji.

The image you're using is from Touhou Project -- she's the last boss of Perfect Cherry Blossom, and the ghostly princess of Hakugyouroku.

Imagine my ire at seeing her as a Level 2 Psychic.

But, I digress, I'm here mainly to note the effects if anything, so here is my diagnosis:

Doubles ATK: Ouch. I smell OTK potential.

Kills @ end of turn: Reasonable gimp, though it does open up some more potential interestingly enough.

If it kills 3 pumped monsters, summon another from your deck: MASTER GI~G. Or a nice Krebons for some instant Arms Aid, or a Commander to heil clean into Magical Android.

Overall: It seems to be fairly balanced, though I'm surprised at the lack of LP cost for the Summon effect (though one might argue that you'd already paid 2400 LP to get to it, so that might be the deal there).

. . . So really, the only major complaint is the picture, though judging by the name she may have been the inspiration . . .

And so, I leave you with but one question: Could you please give a link to the image? I need to add it to my collection. *facedesk*

Archived