My first Realistic card in awhile

Nighthawk14

I have been busy RPs, Shops, and other things I never posted here in awhile here is a New kind of LV monsters I have decided to use roman numerals so enjoy ^_^

Monsters

[align=center]169457woz.jpg169457vjt.jpg

[spoiler=LV IV effect]If this card has remained on the field for 2 turns, Special Summon 1 Level 2 monster from your Graveyard. If this card is on your side of the field during your standby phase, send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Undead Dragon LV VI" from your Hand, Deck or Graveyard.

[spoiler=LV VI effect]Once per turn, you can discard 1 Level 4 or lower card in your Hand to, reduce 1 monsters ATK by the ATK of the discarded monster, and then Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster in your Graveyard equal to or lower than the ATK of the discarded monster. If this card exists in your Graveyard for 3 turns return this card to your Deck. If this card has remained on the field for 2 turns, Special Summon 1 "Undead Dragon LV VIII" from your Hand or Deck.

169457ysd.jpg169457o.jpg

[spoiler=LV VIII effect] This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set this card cannot be Special Summoned, except by the effect of "Undead Dragon LV VI".Once per turn, by discarding 1 monster in your Hand to the Graveyard, you can reduce the ATK 1 monster on the field by 1000. If this card has been on the field for 3 turns, each time you discard card(s) from your Hand to the Graveyard, add that card to your Hand and reduce 1 monsters ATK by 500.

[spoiler=LV X effect] This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by sending "Undead Dragon LV VIII" to the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card in your Hand to, reduce the ATK of all other monsters on the field to 1000. If this card has remain on your side of the field for 3 turns, this card cannot be destroyed by DARK monsters. If there are no other monsters on your side of the field, Special Summon 1 Level 4 monster from your Graveyard in Defense Position.

[/align]

Archived