[Shinigami Set] PLEASE CRITIC!

darkrequiem

Here are 4 more cards to the Shinigami Set. These also have complicated effects (at least, compared to cards in the actual game). And the words are slightly small, but readable. If there is a problem/way to improve any of these cards, please post it. And yes, there are small OCG errors. And there are also a Balance issue, since most of these cards are very powerful and would be banned instantly if they were released.

285671.jpg285671l.jpg

285671u.jpg285671m.jpg

285671s.jpg285671n.jpg

285671nnj.jpg285671.jpg

285671ybt.jpg285671w.jpg

285671i.jpg285671pkz.jpg

285671.jpg285671j.jpg

285671.jpg

bad pics

bad ocg

bad names

sorry.

Expanding;

Some pics are of low quality, find bigger images so they dont turn out bad on the card.

Also some pics are over used, find original images.

Your Official Card Grammar is bad, it doesn't sound like its from a real yugioh card, basically, it doesn't make sense and wouldn't work in a real duel.

The naming of your cards is not original, like " The Scary Monster " - kinda bad, so maybe - "Zeralf, Dark Emperor" or whatever :)

-Sorry, but you will improve, over time, learrn from your mistakes, that's what I did, and what all the other members here did ;)

Yes, I'm mostly concerned that 4 of the monsters all look like different forms of

the Grim Reaper. o.O

The names do suck, but anything named by me will always have a bad name :/

(Including the fact that my own cat was named Fuzzy, and my own rabbit was named Fluffy.....)

And since I plan to make this a finished Set, I plan to improve this before I even start any other sets, so I'll be constantly changing these cards (except for the effects :P)

And can anyone help with OCG? I see nothing wrong with my OCG, and I think the writing is quite clear, but if not, can anyone point out specifics?

Archived