New Plant Synchro monsters! LOOK NAO!!! Updated Again!

Crow™

I new plant synchro I made. Feel free to rate or add suggestions. And yes, I know the art is from Cursed Ivy..

238554.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Plant-type monsters

When this face-up card is destroyed by battle' date=' you can remove from play 1 Plant-Type monster in your Graveyard to Special Summon this card in Defense Position. Then, halve the ATK of the monster that destroyed this Card.

[/quote']

238554.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned' date=' you can reduce the ATK of all monsters your opponent contols by 100 for each Plant-type monster in your Graveyard, until the End-phase.

[/quote']

238554.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more Plant-type non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned' date=' if you control a face-up "Black Garden", destroy all Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls. This card gains 100 ATK for each card destroyed by this effect. This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell Cards. You can only control 1 "Dark Vine Knight".

[/quote']

this card seems well thought out. definately not overpowered. the pic could be better though. overall 8.5/10

Thanks! I actually got this idea randomly during my biology class (go figure..) and then made it less overpowered. As for the pic, it was the best I could find and thought it fit well.

This card is actually part of a new pack I'm working on (yes, that's why I haven't posted new cards in a while) called "Extra Edition" which is my attempt at a normal booster pack set (with all diffrent types of cards, not just a single archetype).

Image is a little blurry, which makes it look a funny... Maybe a full holo might make it look a little better

When this face-up card is destroyed by battle, you can remove from play 1 Plant-Type monster in your Graveyard to Special Summon this card in Defense Position.

I'm not quite sure how to critique the last sentence. I haven't done an effect like that in a long time so I'm not quite sure how to fix it.

Image is a little blurry' date=' which makes it look a funny...

[/quote']

Yeah, I like to do that with my cards because all you other people use such dramatic art :)....My favorite card is Dark Resonator...that kind-off speaks for itself ;)

-Also, thanx for the OCG fix Primal!

BTW: new card added!

Can you please post the effects underneath the cards? The images are from 5D's right? During the tournament where Akiza made her debut with BRD?

Sure, and yeah the other 2 are Copy Plant copying Junk Warrior and Masked Knight LV5?.

Archived