I want to know, need to know

GO AWAY

lolz :lol:

IP masking FTW

I didnt even' date=' used the Same IP address I registed on Static for making that account. and get this, the Email for the account was

[email protected]

The username title was Static's Dupe Account

ANd monkeyman still PMed me asking me if I was gist, and I told him to read the USername title, and he said "Are you sure?" .... Seriously... this site is FULL of idiots, but I dont actually hate any of you guys, cept El Bryan / Speedguitar because he lacks the ability to understand logic.

[/quote']Hey, don't call me an idiot, that hurts!:cry:

lolz :lol:

IP masking FTW

I didnt even' date=' used the Same IP address I registed on Static for making that account. and get this, the Email for the account was

[email protected]

The username title was Static's Dupe Account

ANd monkeyman still PMed me asking me if I was gist, and I told him to read the USername title, and he said "Are you sure?" .... Seriously... this site is FULL of idiots, but I dont actually hate any of you guys, cept El Bryan / Speedguitar because he lacks the ability to understand logic.

[/quote']Hey, don't call me an idiot, that hurts!:cry:

I like you, your not the IDIOTS I was reffering to, you just were too wary to believe me at that point in time. Not your fault :P

Oh dear! Where do I start?! I hate Johanderson and his abundance of double accounts for the life of me, the silly *daylights* was completely corrupted by reps that he exploded, almost literally. There are many, many others, however there is no point disclosing them yet/ at this time.

Oh dear! Where do I start?! I hate Johanderson and his abundance of double accounts for the life of me' date=' the silly *daylights* was completely corrupted by reps that he exploded, almost literally. There are many, many others, however there is no point disclosing them yet/ at this time.

[/quote']

Lol yes Frunk...

*sigh*...

I wonder sometimes, do people actually know how hard your work is? :(

• 6 months later...
Guest JoshIcy

well this is like the Post a pic of the REAL you thread..... it can go on for awhile lol, this one could stay as is....

Guest JoshIcy

i am just suprised it is not locked yet

dont think it will... this is one of the old threads that wouldnt mind staying open lol

well this is like the Post a pic of the REAL you thread..... it can go on for awhile lol' date=' this one could stay as is....

[/quote']

no this was vacant for more then 4 months >_> and neve was brought back at all.... there fore dead

no more post >_>

Archived