DS Action Replay

Soul Legacy

Trust me' date=' do you want to know how ares broke? we connected it to are laptop and when we finished uploading the cheats, we took the cable out GENTLY and it broke in two, true story.

[/quote']

You my good sir were ripped off.

I did, thats why i say there crap, because theres a chance you can get ripped off.

I bought it from Argos aswell........

3 words: DON'T BUY IT!

Why you ask?' date=' because its a waste of money, it breaks easliy and the software hardly ever works, so its more fun not using cheats on DS.

Discuss your incounters with Action Replay and how boring and waste of money it was.

[/quote']

>_>

1) It doesn't break easily. Both of my friends have one and both of them are still working

2) The cheats always work. It's just getting them that is the pain.

3) Most people use the cheats after they beat their games, or in pokemon, to EV train and breed faster.

Flame Dragon is correct. Mine has worked fine for a couple of years now, but I lost the USB cable so I'm re-buying it for Pokemon Platinum. And Dragon Quest Monsters - Joker/DQV.

I almost stopped reading at "incounter".

*Dictionary Barrage!*

Thread Summary:

Topic Creator/Attention Whore #2657 - I made stupid decisions/wasn't careful with my haxxorz device and it broke. I demand attention as compensation for my loss.

Cyber Altair, Flame Dragon, and most everyone else - Action Replays work fine if you're not an idiot with them. *wtfpwnage ensues*

aleister.crowley666 - Lulz I Can Haz Capitalize Everything?

*Dictionary Barrage!*

Thread Summary:

Topic Creator/Attention Whore #2657 - I made stupid decisions/wasn't careful with my haxxorz device and it broke. I demand attention as compensation for my loss.

Cyber Altair' date=' Flame Dragon, and most everyone else - Action Replays work fine if you're not an idiot with them. *wtfpwnage ensues*

[/quote']

GTFO.

If your so smart and like correcting everyone then go to school and apply to be a teacher.

I do NOT want attention from my ARP breaking, and the way it broke is stupid, we didn't even put any force on it, and if it did break because of a reasonable happening, i wouldn't even post this.

You got served! [/arguement]

*Dictionary Barrage!*

Thread Summary:

Cyber Altair' date=' Flame Dragon, and most everyone else - Action Replays work fine if you're not an idiot with them. *wtfpwnage ensues*

[/quote']

GTFO.

If your so smart and like correcting everyone then go to school and apply to be a teacher.

I do NOT want attention from my ARP breaking, and the way it broke is stupid, we didn't even put any force on it, and if it did break because of a reasonable happening, i wouldn't even post this.

Your whole motivation for making the topic was because you broke your ARP and went on a forum to whine about it. Everybody else here didn't break theirs, so it really shoots your credibility. Furthermore, if it was a defective product, you should have just returned it and bought a new one, instead of wasting your time attention whoring on YCM.

So either A) You broke it because you mishandled it and decided to whine on the internet for attention.

or B) It broke because it was a defective product, but instead of exchanging it for a new one and getting on with your life, you decided it was an urgent matter to tell random forum-goers of your plight. Either way, this topic will accomplish nothing except getting you your precious attention.

Your "arguement" fails English:

You used "your" where you should have used "you're".

You didn't capitalize "I".

Argument is spelled A-r-g-u-m-e-n-t. Considering that was your point of emphasis, it really takes the wind out of your argument's proverbial sails.

We're not in the ghetto, we're not middle school students thinking they're being cool by acting "gangsta" (well at least I'm not), and you definitely did not bring a meal to me, so you really should have used a better term for your feeble argument's pseudo victory.

Also, finding flaws in an argument etc, is one of the central parts of a lawyer's job, not a teacher's. Teachers are supposed to attempt to educate the future work force of the fast food industry.

If it makes you feel any better, feel free to make a fool of yourself once more by launching another counterargument that has the strength of a wet tissue at me.

*Dictionary Barrage!*

Thread Summary:

[/quote']

GTFO.

Your whole motivation for making the topic was because you broke your ARP and went on a forum to whine about it. Everybody else here didn't break theirs, so it really shoots your credibility. Furthermore, if it was a defective product, you should have just returned it and bought a new one, instead of wasting your time attention whoring on YCM.

So either A) You broke it because you mishandled it and decided to whine on the internet for attention.

or B) It broke because it was a defective product, but instead of exchanging it for a new one and getting on with your life, you decided it was an urgent matter to tell random forum-goers of your plight. Either way, this topic will accomplish nothing except getting you your precious attention.

Your "arguement" fails English:

You used "your" where you should have used "you're".

You didn't capitalize "I".

Argument is spelled A-r-g-u-m-e-n-t. Considering that was your point of emphasis, it really takes the wind out of your argument's proverbial sails.

We're not in the ghetto, we're not middle school students thinking they're being cool by acting "gangsta" (well at least I'm not), and you definitely did not bring a meal to me, so you really should have used a better term for your feeble argument's pseudo victory.

Also, finding flaws in an argument etc, is one of the central parts of a lawyer's job, not a teacher's. Teachers are supposed to attempt to educate the future work force of the fast food industry.

If it makes you feel any better, feel free to make a fool of yourself once more by launching another counterargument that has the strength of a wet tissue at me.

Okay, if im the attention whore, i wouldn't brag about my grammar skills, so what if i spelt it wrong, big whoop.

Im NOT complaining about the fact it broke, we did replace it, all im saying is be careful with them, because they do break easily.

And if you think argueing with me and saying that my arguements are like throwing wet tissues at you then yours are just long and pointless.

And if you want to argue with me some more, then have your dictornary ready and near you all you want, it ain't going to help you. And if are going to argue some more, do it over PM.

Archived