Post a picture of the REAL you!

bury the year

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not attempting to instigate a flame war' date=' only to bring up a thought.

Isn't the whole point of this thread for cocky people to post their pictures and get an ego boost?

[/quote']

lolol I think so

As sad and irritating as this is, I suppose it's perfectly in line with what the internet really is all about.

I am not attempting to instigate a flame war' date=' only to bring up a thought.

Isn't the whole point of this thread for cocky people to post their pictures and get an ego boost?

[/quote']

lolol I think so

As sad and irritating as this is, I suppose it's perfectly in line with what the internet really is all about.

Most of the time, said ego-boost seekers either don't receive comments at all or just get flamed/ lol'd at, so they pay the price regardless.

[/quote']

lolol I think so

Most of the time, said ego-boost seekers either don't receive comments at all or just get flamed/ lol'd at, so they pay the price regardless.

If they were hot, they wouldn't be on the internet.

Archived