Wuu. Posted May 17, 2009 Report Share Posted May 17, 2009 I created this card to be the first of a new set i'm working on.The card probably sucks. Fix any OCG, or tell what's overpowered about this card.The card probably sucks. Fix any OCG, or tell what's overpowered about this card. I know that the effect is abit on the short side, don't tell me this.The art comes from Deviantart.The art comes from Deviantart. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eternal Duelist Posted May 17, 2009 Report Share Posted May 17, 2009 ? what are rivals? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wuu. Posted May 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted May 17, 2009 Yeah, i didn't release them yet because i'm working on them.I'll be posting the Rival Archetype soon.EDIT: Your ratings? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DuelingDude2 Posted May 17, 2009 Report Share Posted May 17, 2009 Good card and I hope to see the rivals again but deviant art is not an "artist" so you'd better put up the actual creator before a mod locks it. 7.1/10 for the card. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wuu. Posted May 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted May 18, 2009 Point not taken, lol. Thanks for the reply. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.