Prison Break

Wuu.

I've seen the ending. I actually liked it. I thought

Michael's death was a decent idea and showed that at least he died a free man, not worrying about how long he had to live and who to trust. Kellerman's return was also badass, but I was expecting him to use a gun at least once. Of all the endings shown, the only one I didn't like was Don Self. A twisted sense of irony, that he's taken up where his wife left off.

I've seen the ending. I actually liked it. I thought

Michael's death was a decent idea and showed that at least he died a free man' date=' not worrying about how long he had to live and who to trust. Kellerman's return was also badass, but I was expecting him to use a gun at least once. Of all the endings shown, the only one I didn't like was Don Self. A twisted sense of irony, that he's taken up where his wife left off.

[/quote']

Kellerman, Kellerman..? How come i don't remember him.

Don's a punk but Gretchen, she was a fricking She-Male! I could remember Sucre punching her in the gut as he would do against a man, she still won the fight.

The first Season was the best in my opinion.

Then it got better when michael got in the Panama Prison.

What was that called again? Sona?

yes.

I liked and disliked season 1.

T-Bag was absolutely awesome, Michael didn't fel the consequences of his disease.

I also disliked it, a big huge prisonbreak; as used in almost any movie nowadays.

yes.

T-Bag was absolutely awesome' date=' Michael didn't fel the consequences of his disease.

I also disliked it, a big huge prisonbreak; as used in almost any movie nowadays.

[/quote']

That was the point of the show. :?

yes.

T-Bag was absolutely awesome' date=' Michael didn't fel the consequences of his disease.

[/quote']

That was the point of the show. :?

I ment it wasn't original.

Archived