Mythology RPG (Now Accepting) [Advanced]

Jake the Sage

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thump. The arrow pierced and impaled the target right in the center of the bullseye. From about a hundred yards away, a man smirked dissappointedly. He was aiming to miss that particular target and hit the one twenty feet behind it.

Metiyu Crystale was the young archer's name. With an age of 18 and a mind like a wise man, Meti was an ideal philosopher. However, his honed skill in archery knows no limits, where as his logic does, therefore making him quite an average man in personality but quite unique in a battle.

Meti had very rugged hair. Ash-black and medium length, dropping over his face in a sort of spikey style. His eyes were a wonder to witness, though. One eye had obtained a perfect loom of dark ocean blue while the other had shared in a magnificent aurora of midnight purple.

Jake: ill come with u Clarie

Persefune: only alone u may find. if not non to get

Clarie: no i have have to go alone she is telling me that

ooc new rpg new toys for Jake and Clarie

Persefune: also brother

Jake: i hear her now

Persefune: Follwe love u may but be split up going. Do the quest and do your best for u will find the weather

Kotaro shook his head as Claire and Jake discussed with their spirits. They seemed to be loosing touch with reaility.

Cali murmered as she opened her eyes. She got up and pushed Grim back.

Cali, to Grim: I-I'm fine.

Meanwhile . . .

Tiger, to Tarr: I don't think so *smacks lips* A dish so rare can't be passed u-

The were-tiger never finished his sentance. Within the time it took Tarr to blink all of the enemies were suddenly hanging from a pole by their pants.

Kotaro doesn't even make an attempt to stop Claire and Jake from leaving. Cali looks back and forth between the two and Grim.

Cali, to Grim: So we're going to let them go?

Meanwhile . . .

A person leaps off the building and then leans on it while looking at Tarr.

????, to Tarr: Yes famous. Rumor is it that you and two others escaped the Black Fang.

Archived