The Begginer's Academy

Okay first of all this has nothing to do with GXduelist club, anyway here it is,

This is a just something you can join that is mostly for those who are new to the Yu-Gi-Oh trading card game OR for those new to YCM OR for those who need help/advice on making cards OR for those who want to help other people with their card-making skills. Once you’re a member you can: post cards, which will be rated, ask any questions about the card game or give advice to/answer questions from the members here. When you join you should post an example of your card-making skills, but you don’t have to. Some members of YCM will start at a higher rank if I know that they are already good card-makers and give good advice. You can also ask me about any rules of the game.

Ranking Up:

The ranks here go from rank1 to rank10. To rank up you must do the following:

Create cards that get good ratings (depending on your rank, the rating your cards must receive for you to Rank Up will be changed.)

You can advance 2 RANKs if you pass a test, just PM me

What you get from Ranking Up:

When you Rank Up you still are allowed to do all the things you could do in the previous RANK.

RANK1: You can post cards, ask questions and get advice on what-ever else you want to know.

RANK2-4: You may rate the cards of people who have a lower RANK than you, but you must rate fairly.

RANK5-7: You can answer other member’s questions.

RANK8-9: STILL DECIDING ON THIS

RANK10: The highest RANK. Members of this RANK can Rank Up other members, just PM me and I’ll put changed their current RANK in this post (First Post)

Members:

red-eyesD.dragon

instinctmeister

Solious_the_paladin

newcas12

DAJ

Current RANKs:

RANK1: instinctmeister, Solious_the_paladin, newcas12, DAJ

RANK2-4:

RANK5-7:

RANK8-9:

RANK10: red-eyesD.dragon,

Just for Members: There is a list on this page and I will put names of shops here that are owned by the members that agree to the one of the following: 50% off OR FREE!, which obviously means that the members of this club get the specific offer from that shop. If you want your shop on the list then just tell me the name of the shop and the offer you want all members to have at the shop.

Member’s shops:

Ultimate Sonic&Shadow Shop, owned by red-eyesD.dragon, Offer: 50%OFF on all sonic related items, but not greyshadow0’s things

CARD-MAKING CONTEST ADVERTISEMENTS:

If have a contest going tell me the name of the contest, when it ends, what cards you have to make and a link to the contest page and I’ll put it on the list.

Members Contests:

Archived