I find this lolzing

I just watched the Wolverine's Origin movie. I think it's kind of funny that one part looks almost exactly like the 300 clip where the main character(don't know his name) kicks the guy down the pit. In Wolverine's Origin, Wolverine kicks Deadpool down a nuclear reactor. I think it would be funny if someone made a youtube video that superimposed the 300 guy's voice onto Wolverine and had it say "This is Sparta" somewhere in the video. What do you guys think?

^ yeah...wtf.

Not watched, not gonna watch. Wolverine movies ruined Wolverine. Iron man, on the other hand, enhanced the character. The hulk movie suck dick, spiderman was okay, fantastic four was kewl, but I want CARNAGE MOVIE!!!

^ yeah...wtf.

Not watched' date=' not gonna watch. Wolverine movies ruined Wolverine. Iron man, on the other hand, enhanced the character. The hulk movie suck dick, spiderman was okay, fantastic four was kewl, but I want CARNAGE MOVIE!!!

[/quote']

The first "Spider-man" movie was decent, but the ones following it were horrible.

]:

-glassberry

^ yeah...wtf.

Not watched' date=' not gonna watch. Wolverine movies ruined Wolverine. Iron man, on the other hand, enhanced the character. The hulk movie suck dick, spiderman was okay, fantastic four was kewl, but I want CARNAGE MOVIE!!!

[/quote']

The first "Spider-man" movie was decent, but the ones following it were horrible.

]:

-glassberry

I thought that spider man 2 was pretty decent.

3 was epic to a degree, but it was sort of ruined in that they condensed what should have been 2 movies into 1. Which in turn caused them to rush the ending.

Archived