There Schod be starwars episode 7

[align=center]

Lol.

My can haz watch Star Episode 7?

-----------

But seriousky, there shouldn't, the trilogy ended, so they made a prequel trilogy, that was all good. Star Wars was revived, then they made the CLone Wars, serisously, WTF were they thinking, "It'll be great" An animated Star Wars Movie for younger kids" Seriously. It wasn't good, it didn't have that star wars feel.

[/align]

There are so many books in the star wars series that if they were to convert it all into movies (even "Abridging" several story arcs) it would probably break 50.

A live action star wars tv series would be good if they did it right (I wonder if Harrison Ford would still play Han Solo? That would be kickass XD), but there's always the chance that it could be completely funked up. Plus, the entire fandom of Star Trek would call it a ripoff if they made a TV series >_>

Star Wars TV show would kill the idea. I let annimated stuff go, due to it not being significant.

You don't need to use the books exactly, just sorta fill in the blanks and go from there. And have everything be after Episode 6, so there is no re-numbering to do. =/

Guest Chaos Pudding

Part of me would love seeing the Eclipse on screen. Part of me cringes at the thought.

I'm going to go on the safe side and say "No".

The TV Cartoon sucks Shriveled Monkey Nuts.

Anyways' date=' maybe it would be best to keep some of the books as books. ^_^

[/quote']

The current cartoon sucks.

The old 5 minute shorts were pure badassery though. I happened upon them on dvd in 2 collections and bought them. Grievous is epic in them.

Agreed.

Guest Star

there are only 6 episodes of star but i want to see a 7th one!

I'm flattered that you'd like to see a seventh episode of me, really. But I don't think we have the money to do so in this economy.

Oh, and making another Star Wars would probably ruin the legacy.

Guest Star

^Yeah, tell me about it.

The third Star Wars was the best one, in my opinion. If they were to make a new one that was similar to that one it might be okay, but making a new one after all this time would be a bad idea.

All of the prequels except for three were absolutely terrible movies.

Not really,

Episode 1 - boring, filled in alot of missing info

Episode 2 - entertaining, didn't fill in gap between 1 & 3 well.

Episode 3 - Exciting and important towards the story.

Episode 4 - interesting, probobly the best. Only movie that can hold its own story.

Episode 5 - Boring, leaves with a cliffhanger.

Episode 6 - great, finishes the trilogy well. Could've done more with it.

There are so many books in the star wars series that if they were to convert it all into movies (even "Abridging" several story arcs) it would probably break 50.

A live action star wars tv series would be good if they did it right (I wonder if Harrison Ford would still play Han Solo? That would be kickass XD)' date=' but there's always the chance that it could be completely f***ed up. Plus, the entire fandom of Star Trek would call it a ripoff if they made a TV series >_>

[/quote']

There is talk of a Live-Action Series,

Though, it would be based between 3 & 4.

I guess Sam Witwer does have a future with more Star Wars.

(Btw, Same Witwer voiced the Apprentice in TFU)

^Yeah' date=' tell me about it.

The third Star Wars was the best one, in my opinion. If they were to make a new one that was similar to that one it might be okay, but making a new one after all this time would be a bad idea.

All of the prequels except for three were absolutely terrible movies.

[/quote']

I disagree, New Hope and Return of the Jedi

Easily top Revenge of the Sith.

Archived