Tv Shows Cut for fall line up -which shows made it?-

Tefached

Ha! Good! These deserve to be cancelled: Don't Forget the Lyrics!, FOX (following summer 2009 run), Reaper, Samantha Who?, Sit Down, Shut Up, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Worst Week cuz they're all terrible!

Prison Break is an obvious. It had a Series Finale that rocked!

NO! Don't Cancel King of the Hill! :(

Crap! 24 is coming back. That show should definitely be cancelled, along with Dancing with the Stars, American Idol, So you think you can dance, 90210, and Smallville (Superman sucks).

Yes! The Simpsons, Family Guy, The Big Bang Theory, Hell's Kitchen, Scrubs, Two and a half Men, CSI and CSI: Miami (the blond-hair guy rocks!) returns!

I hope Deal or No Deal returns. I like to laugh at the contestents when they open that Million-Dollar Case (when its not in their case, ofc)!

Ha! Good! These deserve to be cancelled: Don't Forget the Lyrics!' date=' FOX (following summer 2009 run), Reaper, Samantha Who?, Sit Down, Shut Up, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Worst Week cuz they're all terrible!

Crap! [b']24 is coming back[/b]. That show should definitely be cancelled, along with Dancing with the Stars, American Idol, So you think you can dance, 90210, and Smallville (Superman sucks).

Yes! The Simpsons, Family Guy, The Big Bang Theory, Hell's Kitchen, Scrubs, Two and a half Men, CSI and CSI: Miami (the blond-hair guy rocks!) returns!

I hope Deal or No Deal returns. I like to laugh at the contestents when they open that Million-Dollar Case (when its not in their case, ofc)!

I disagree with you on AI and 24 (I never seen 24, but my parents watches it and it looks pretty good).

Anyway, I'm glad American Idol and Heroes is coming back. I also hope Deal or no Deal comes back. Everything else, I don't give a crap.

Ha! Good! These deserve to be cancelled: Don't Forget the Lyrics!' date=' FOX (following summer 2009 run), Reaper, Samantha Who?, Sit Down, Shut Up, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Worst Week cuz they're all terrible!

Crap! [b']24 is coming back[/b]. That show should definitely be cancelled, along with Dancing with the Stars, American Idol, So you think you can dance, 90210, and Smallville (Superman sucks).

I disagree with you on AI and 24 (I never seen 24, but my parents watches it and it looks pretty good).

Anyway, I'm glad American Idol and Heroes is coming back. I also hope Deal or no Deal comes back. Everything else, I don't give a crap.

I personally don't like 24. You can like it if you want.

American Idol is old. Its time for it to go.

Wait....SCRUBS is coming back? I already saw the "Final Episode" commercial......I'm confused :/

I'm confused at this as well but it did say on one commerical "Season Finale". I think they are trying to push 1 more season (without Zach Braff (J.D))

I personally don't like 24. You can like it if you want.

American Idol is old. Its time for it to go.

Meh, I probably won't watch AI after the season because I think it's fixed. But I don't know I really only like the auditions.

The whole scrubs thing,

its planned out to be at least 8 seasons (nbc had those) then abc took it while nbc was canceling it because Zach was leaving.

idk how its gonna work out another season.

24 isn't a horrible show, but the whole, he travels that much in just 24 hours thing is just pushing it. a good idea, but it needs to end.

I can't wait for the Cleavland show (family guy spin off)

idk how well family will work though without one of its funniest characters.

I'm gonna miss my name is earl though, i loved that show,

The whole scrubs thing' date='

its planned out to be at least 8 seasons (nbc had those) then abc took it while nbc was canceling it because Zach was leaving.

idk how its gonna work out another season.

24 isn't a horrible show, but the whole, he travels that much in just 24 hours thing is just pushing it. a good idea, but it needs to end.

I can't wait for the Cleavland show (family guy spin off)

idk how well family will work though without one of its funniest characters.

I'm gonna miss my name is earl though, i loved that show,

[/quote']

I'm in for another season of Scrubs but I just hope they don't screw up the Final Season of Scrubs like they did with Roseanne and That 70's Show.

I just didn't like 24. I didn't say it was terrible (there is much worse shows out there than this).

Agreed. Only the auditions are good on American Idol but you can only go so far with that. AI is definitely fixed.

Family Guy won't be ruined cuz Cleveland's departure. Most of the show focuses on the Griffins.

I'm surprised its Cleveland that getting he's own show instead of Quagmire but I guess since they didn't focus on Cleveland too much. I can see that show working (cuz it starts fresh for Cleveland). I'm still going to watch it though since Cleveland is funny.

Cleavland wasn't the main character or anything but he brought a different form of humor that quagmire didn't

quagmire wouldn't have made a great spin off because all his humor is perverted and fox "cares" about its image' date=' lol.

[/quote']

lol, Quagmire can get away with that on FX. :D

Cleveland does have another type of humor. Let's hope it works out fine for him.

king of the hill wasn't horrible but the jokes were poor. wasn't all to funny.

King of the Hill is awesome. I don't think it was intended to be a comedy show.

I think Cleveland is replacing KotH. If Cleveland is a bad show then I'm seriously going to be pissed.

Archived