my funniest card

kingblahblahthe99th

your supposed to make a funny card!!!! now give me a funny one or get the s**t out of my site before I de-rep you!!!

Your site...?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Serious thought, we don't like people here in the forum who are trying to be funny by creating cards and then put stupid text/picture that doesn't make any sence. We are trying to make serious cards here.

you idiots!!!! if you dont like them then get out of my forum thread!!! axel, you de-repped my freinds too! I am not a noob! if cards that are created to bring fun into lives are spam, then this dummbass war is!!!!! MODS!!!! I DONT CARE IF IT'S MY OWN TOPIC!!!! LOCK IT TO KEEP THEESE RABID SPAMMERS OUT!!!!! I WILL POST THIS CARD IN ONE OF THOSE FUNNY CARD THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!caleb879, thank you, but what song?

haha good one' date=' but get this the noob who started this actually spammed my reps so i looked like the bad guy....i hate noobs...expecially when they learn how to rep people.

[/quote']

Don't forget the quote's he has in his signature :lol:

you idiots!!!! if you dont like them then get out of my forum thread!!! axel' date=' you de-repped my freinds too! I am not a noob! if cards that are created to bring fun into lives are spam, then this dummbass war is!!!!! MODS!!!! I DONT CARE IF IT'S MY OWN TOPIC!!!! LOCK IT TO KEEP THEESE RABID SPAMMERS OUT!!!!! I WILL POST THIS CARD IN ONE OF THOSE FUNNY CARD THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![b'] I HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!![/b]

WE LOVE YOU TOO ^______________^ DESU

If you hate use, why even bother to stay on this site?

And you might get yourself banned because you neg rep people just because they don't like your ZOMG FuNnY CaRdZ LuLz.

AND CRUISE CONTROL WON'T HELP YOU NOW!!!

Also, you want to start a war?

Sigh, I wonder who is going to win... :lol:

It's useless to start a war. You are basicly standing on the rails with your hands in front of you and trying to stop a train. It's useless!

Archived