LOCK

Pegasasu

Plot

The goverment was finding more and more kids every day in the country. They decidede that they shouldn't be with regular kids, so they built a new place for them. It had schools, librarys, etc. The goverment made a deal with them though. If the super-powered kids went out of their "territory", they would be shot and killed.

[spoiler=App.] b]App.[/b]

Name:

Pic:

Power:

Bio:

My App.

Name: Roze Massimo

Pic:http://icons-p3.imeem.com/YzheBa.jpg

Power: Phycic ( Mind reading, moving things with mind, hypnotism, etc.)

Bio: Roze had no idea what to do with her life. She had powers, sure, but she wanted to be normal. Life as a "super-hero" wasn't really action packed. It was just kind of, well, boring. She has known one kid at the school, Valon, for a long time now. Since she was 13.

[spoiler=accepted]Accepted

Pegasasu

Lord JZ of the Enigma

Jeroukoo

Jadengt

Blazinghydra

Twin_Souls (Both)

Zenrais

The Omega

Leonic_0922

ntsnts33

DemonX

The Night Rider

The_Prince_of_Death

Darisper

swatking55

Codypops

Awesome66

Kankuro465

.:Super Sonic_Zach:.

kyuibi

IF YOUR NAME ISN'T ON THE LIST PM ME AND I ACCEPTED YOU ALREADY PLZ PM ME AND I WILL PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Haru

Image: My pic

Power:Shape-Shift and Summoning (Dragon, Bear, Horse, Shark and Gorrila)

Bio: He is a quiet and kinda of a mysteroius figure. He can do anything a boy scout can and he isn't one. Haru thinks sports and other stuff are a waste of time, he will go to a street sport on his own time. After the age where he got a job, his parnets left him with a house that was completely paided off with all the bills. He only had to pay for food. The goverment found him in his refuge at 15 and he ran away and went to the power school. He thought he might find a girlfriend then settle into hiding. He is wishes he also had the power to turn invisble to so he wouldn't be noticed. He is naturally strong and can beat up non-super strong mutants in a fist fight.

Meh, may as well.

Name: Nark (Full name; Narcissus)

Pic: (Opting for a description, I hate using pics as I can never find a good one)

Longer black hair reaching down a little past the neck, with a streak of died red hair rucked around his let ear. Has wide green eyes, a mouth in an almost permanent smirk, standing at about 5'11. Wears a black hoodie and jeans.

Power: Pyrokinesis (The ability to create, and control, fire and heat).

Bio: A chauvinist, often considered a jerk, who spends more time flirting than doing anything else, really. Fairly competitive, but almost never takes anything remotely seriously, to the point where he can laugh off a loss. Makes friends easily, and fiercely loyal, despite what some people think.

Name: Koruda Masato

Pic: [spoiler=Pic]anime16.jpg

Power: Power Mimicry (The ability to copy or absorb other people's powers)

Bio:

Koruda was an Orphan who grew up to be Anti-Social, he rarely talks or do any activities. Without parents he grew a bit jealous of other kids, he had discovered his power as he had touched a man of powers, he received it. He studied his powers and found that he has the power of Power Mimicry, an ability of copying one's powers. Koruda had hid in secret until the Government put him in the new place for people of his kind. He usually iritates people because of his silence but he doesn't bother to care in fights, social activities, romance, etc. He also doesn't bother to grow into a Super-Hero or anything like that, he only confides in himself. Since he is one of the oldest in the School, he stops others from fighting.

OoC: Accepeted all. And, you can use description. RPG STARTS NOW! :)

Roze walked 'round the school, waiting for something to happen. She watched as people walked around the school, going from class to class. She was bored. Free period, and she had to find something to do. She looked around the hallways. When at the most unexpected moment, she finds someone she knows.

Roze: Valon!

Roze walked over to see what he was doing.

Roze: Hey Valon. What's up?

Name: Magnet

Pic: view Member Card below

Power: Electromagnetism (her electricity is weaker than her magnetism)

Bio: Both her parents died when she was young so she was raised by her uncle, who was a blacksmith. There he made use of her power to help him complete his jobs quicker, until she went to the school.

Nark walked down the halls of his school, whistling slightly. He supposed he was supposed to be in class, but today was a substitute teacher in anyway, so he didn't see the point in even going. He wandered about, looking for something to do, yawning as he made fire dance on his fingertips.

Name: Thor Masser

Pic: I don't have a pic of him yet

Power: Power to turn in to any metal on earth and Super strong

Bio: Thor was born with the power to turn any of his body part into metal. When he was 10 a car carrying an unknown rock in it, crash into Thor and his mom's car. The unknown rock may Thor super strong and now he can lift 4,000 pounds

Archived