Meet Frunk

Frunk

Hi, most of you already know me but I will introduce myself for any new people who join the forum.

About me;

Hi, my name's not Frunk.

I was born in Australia but now live on the Moon.

I have been associated with the Yugioh Card Maker and these forums since August last year.

I am part of our Moderating team. If you have any questions, put them in the Questions section!

I like Pizza

• 2 months later...

:( Well isn't that really rude of you. I personally think it's hysterical, I'm laughing in my chair right now. BUT NOOOOO, Shaco isn't aloud to find things funny, he has to consult with the funny police before I can laugh. I certainly hope I don't get my laughing privileges revoked :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Now that I find funny.

Lol, I'm just messing wit ya. Lighten up a bit :wink:

hi

Erm' date=' my welcome has been inactive for what, three months? :?

Hi Frunk! I have a question......what could have possibly caused Jonus to reach such a god-like status on the forums?

Uh, perhaps the fact that it was so rediculous.

Welcome to the forum.

Make sure not to spam or the Spam Fairy will force-feed you a can of Whoop ***!!!

I'll be sure to keep that in mind' date=' thanks. :wink:

hi Frunk! hows the moon? is it cool up there? hows the weather?

The moon is fine, and the weather is non-existant as usual...

I know, no one can hear us... pattern of Frunk when he reads something funny of the site;

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :? :? :? :? :( :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

WAAAHAHA!!

... what are you people planning... WHATEVER IT IS IT BETTER NOT BE ANYWHERE NEAR ME, OR I'LL CALL UP MY GOOD FRIEND THE SPAM FAIRY, I'M PRETTY SURE SHE'S GOT PLENTY OF FRESH CANS OF WHOOP *** AND A BACHELORS DEGREE IN FORCE-FEEDING!!!

Archived