Pokemon DP/P Trading discussion.

Omit

It's quite easy to get Lv. 100 Arceus with an Action Replay. There are more hacked Arceus than legit event/movie Arceus. Just be careful because if you use a code enough' date=' it'll start corrupting itself.

[/quote']

I only have a DSI

I got the Arcues through a trade.

It's quite easy to get Lv. 100 Arceus with an Action Replay. There are more hacked Arceus than legit event/movie Arceus. Just be careful because if you use a code enough' date=' it'll start corrupting itself.

[/quote']

I only have a DSI

I got the Arcues through a trade.

No legit Arceus' exist in the world, thus you got a hacked one.

*snort* I just decided to see if my GBA AR still works, so I turned off every code then turned on a Growlithe Wild Pokemon Mod code, and every pokemon I encountered was a Bad Egg...<<; And all my PC pokemon got wiped out and replaced with even more Bad Eggs. Do not do, people. It sucks. >

I know it was a hacked Arceus.

There are no events whatsoever for them.

I was simply stating that I didn't hack it, the original owner did.

I didn't cheat, and its not my fault someone who did doesn't know a good trade.

None of those are worth a Darkrai or Dialga. You can breed those easily. << It doesn't mean anything. On Emerald, I have a Salamence that knows Hydro Pump, a Ninetales that knows Heat Wave, and a Lotad that knows Razor Leaf and Water Gun. It's incredibly easy once you know your Egg Groups and which Egg Moves and TM Moves one can breed to a single (or more if you want them) baby. Serebii.net is a good place to look these things up.

Archived