Tales of Symphonia cards, more to come

Z King

SPOILER WARNING: CARDS CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT MAY GIVE AWAY PLOTS AND/OR ENDINGS. This is my first set of cards that have pictures, though this isn't all. I'm still developing this series. Tell me if you like:?.

[attachment=9496][attachment=9497][attachment=9498] [attachment=9499][attachment=9500][attachment=9501][attachment=9502][attachment=9503][attachment=9504][attachment=9505]

Well I love Tales of Symphonia. Sadly though there was really only two cards in there I liked. Regal because a 2600 for 1 sack is nice. Mithos is the other, just because 3300 is nice, and its effect can be used well (assuming you'll make summon spirits, but if the summon spirits aren't too good then Mithos I find useless too). Normal monsters that require sacrifice are pretty useless. So unless you make a load of support cards, these cards will only have a 4/10, due to the fact that they aren't very useful.

K sorry about some of that.

I will be making Summon spirits and they're going to have awsome effects. They will be kind of difficult to bring out, but it will be well worth it.

I made them all Ultra Rare because these are the main characters, I will have some commons and normal rares. Remember, this is only the first 10.

I didn't use "traditional" types (warrior, fairy, etc.) because I kind of like to make them stand out. I'll change that, although I'll keep "angel" as a type because I don't want it being mixed up with fairies, there will be some support cards for angels only.

I didn't give any of the party characters effects since I think its good to have a good knowledge of the character, but I could give some of them effects (like Sheena could also have something to with Summon Spirits).

Any ideas are welcome. Remember, I'm new here.

The normal monster cardss are ok, just make ones with effect but add something to theri name > if you dont mind my exmple(i can erase it if you want)

reisencardok5.jpgandundongeep7.jpg

I explained what is she in the first normal monster card, the effect monster has something to do with what the normal monster says.This way you can have both cards, the explainatory nomral one and the one with the effect. im very noob at this but i think its a way to do it 0.o

The making of multiple of copies of a car do allow for you two have both things. Heck there was so much that I wanted to do with some of the cards I had in my Zelda set, I made like 50 different Link cards. Something like having one card be "Lloyd Irving", and another card being "Lloyd, Eternal Swordsman" (the tittle system really makes it easy to name I just found out, now I want to make a Tales set...).

I like some of the newer versions though. Sheena sounds like she'll be useful. I like Zelos because he doesn't require a sack like most and I like 1900's. The rest are ok effects, nothing I'd want to use in a normal deck, but then again that all depends if they get any support cards.

A few awesome ideas for you could be something like "Fire Ball" - "This card can only be played if you have on the field one face up card with the word "Zelos", "Kratos", or "Genis" in its name on the field." Then give it some effect, a really good effect because of the specific cost (Like destroy a magic, or deal like 1000 LP, you card though, so you think of its effect). That would give purpose to those cards then. Just like the titles, all the different magic you can use also gives sooo much opportunity (I so want to see how massive an attack like Indignation Judgment can do!!! Yay lightning!).

Well with so much potential, I hope to see a lot from you. For now though I'll give you a 6/10. You did better than before, but without the other cards, these cards I still pretty useful. I'll be sure to check back once you do make more I'll sure to be back. If you don't make really awesome card, I might just have to make my own Tales set (I'll probably end up making them anyways).

Alright, got it.

I saw Slime Lord's point that they were underpowered, so I gave them effects and better stats. I don't think I'll be using the first cards I posted.

I like the idea of spells that characters can cast, though it'll probably just be the major spells (indignation, gravity well, eruption, etc) and some other moves for different people (like Collete could use judgement, Raine has healing moves, etc.)

I'm kind of stuck with Summon Spirits. They will be very powerful (3000 ATK/DEF) but hard to bring out since you need a Summoner on the field. Now all I need are good effects! Ideas are most welcome.

Well you could take what they do in fight, or what they do used by Sheena. You also have the choice of taking what the elements they are generally do. Fire does burn, lightning destroys, and so on. I do not have any ideas in specific sadly at this moment, I'll be sure to think a bit more at a later time though.

Archived