How to get exodia to your hand fast.

hinata1312

You'll need heavy storm. monster riencarnation. Painful choscei and sangan and back up soildier and one extra card in your hand.

first make sure your opponet has a face up attack mode monster. stronger than sangan.

then play heavey strorm. so your opponet can't use counter cards this turn. all the time you sould need.

Next play painful choice. choose the arms and legs of exopida and a ramdom moster. your opponet will choose one of them to add to your hand the rest goto the grave yard.

play monster renecaration. on any peice of exodia. now you have one exodia piece.

now summon sangan and attack the stronger monster. you'll take damage. now add the head to your hand.

last place backup soilder face down. end turn.

as soon as your opponent draws. ativate back up soildier. add the remaining peices to your hand. you win

sorry for the spelling errors

hmmm, let's modify this...

- advanced ritual art and send all the normal pieces and summon a level 8 ritual monster (shinato, ruin, demise, masked beast, zorc, reshef, etc)

- backup soldier and/or dark factory of mass production to retrieve the pieces...

- normal summon sangan and make it being destroyed and sent to the grave... (to ensure this, summon sangan and tribute it with a card effect like enemy controller... or if you called demise, activate effect...)

- search the head of exodia and PRESTO!!!

• 1 month later...

I used Lv 1-2 Normal monsters, Opressed people, Ojamas, Charcoal Inpachi, DD trainer.

Sangan, Emissary of Afterlife, and a single Toon Aligator.

For spell traps used Ojamagic, Heart of Underdog, Human Wave tactics, Magical Hats, 3 Toon Table Contents, Generation Shift, Dark Door, Magic Jammer.

Side deck : Gravity Bind, Limit area B, Wall of revealing light, Ojama Delta Hurricane.

Ojamagic used to draw ojamas out from my deck quickly, it can be discarded by using Magical Hats and Magic Jammer, or if my hand is full.

Heart of Underdog is a self explanation, I used normal monster deck.

Human Wave, Generation shift, are tool to draw as quick as possible all of my monster cards, so only exodia parts left in my deck.

Toon Table of Contents, when activated, I just drawn 3 times. Activate Toon ToC, draw Toon ToC, activate Toon ToC, draw Toon ToC, activate Toon ToC, draw Toon Alligator.

Archived