:D

Beneath The Sky

Hey, this is my late into. I read the rules and it said if you are under 3 months. And if my calculations are correct, I'm 2 months. Anywho, I'm Beneath The Sky. I like Pokemon Splicing. So, I hope people here do too. I love Death Metal music. So if you do to, shoot me a PM. I also support good grammar and spelling, so if you talk like this: "i iz teh shizt!!!11!!eleven!1" then your a biig noob. Hmm, I guess that is it. I'll see you all around.

xD

Hey' date=' this is my late [b']into[/b]. I read the rules and it said if you are under 3 months. And if my calculations are correct, I'm 2 months. Anywho, I'm Beneath The Sky. I like Pokemon Splicing. So, I hope people here do too. I love Death Metal music. So if you do to, shoot me a PM. I also support good grammar and spelling, so if you talk like this: "i iz teh shizt!!!11!!eleven!1" then your a biig noob. Hmm, I guess that is it. I'll see you all around.

xD

Grammar rage!

Welcome to YCM.

Hey' date=' this is my late [b']into[/b]. I read the rules and it said if you are under 3 months. And if my calculations are correct, I'm 2 months. Anywho, I'm Beneath The Sky. I like Pokemon Splicing. So, I hope people here do too. I love Death Metal music. So if you do to, shoot me a PM. I also support good grammar and spelling, so if you talk like this: "i iz teh shizt!!!11!!eleven!1" then your a biig noob. Hmm, I guess that is it. I'll see you all around.

xD

Grammar rage!

Welcome to YCM.

I typed it fast:D

Anyway, thanks for welcoming me.

Hey' date=' this is my late into. I read the rules and it said if you are under 3 months. And if my calculations are correct, I'm 2 months. Anywho, I'm Beneath The Sky. I like Pokemon Splicing. So, I hope people here do too. I love Death Metal music. So if you do to, shoot me a PM. I also support good grammar and spelling, so if you talk like this: "i iz teh shizt!!!11!!eleven!1" then your a biig noob. Hmm, I guess that is it. I'll see you all around.

xD

[/quote']

I'm beneath the sky too! Wow! We have one thing in common!

Archived