Love_Avail

Do you like this deck?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like this deck?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only certain cards
    • its ok

Heres my very first completed deck. Ill be taking tips if you have any for me.

Band of Music Aids

297382.jpg

Enchantment Neko

297382.jpg

Fall from Grace

297382.jpg

Fallen from a Tree

297382l.jpg

Keeran Dark Mage Neko

297382n.jpg

Kilala Patron of Flight

297382c.jpg

Large Katana Neko

297382.jpg

Late Night Maid Service

297382x.jpg

Leva Shadow Claimer

297382xkt.jpg

Lonely Sorrow

297382h.jpg

Nap Time

297382s.jpg

Neko of Midnight Beauty

297382.jpg

Neko of the Red Blade

297382.jpg

Neko Sisters

297382f.jpg

Neko Waitress

297382e.jpg

Neko Woods

297382f.jpg

Nervous Maiden

297382lex.jpg

NightWanderer Neko

297382.jpg

Odd Couple

297382x.jpg

Passed to a New Owner

297382c.jpg

Playful Trio

297382q.jpg

Rabbit Chase Token

297382j.jpg

Rabbit Chaser

297382exb.jpg

Rivals in Essence

297382rdx.jpg

School Friends

297382b.jpg

School Girl Neko

297382x.jpg

Shadow Creature

297382.jpg

Shy and Upset

297382g.jpg

Stable Position

297382t.jpg

Summoning Circle of the Dark Magic Neko

297382p.jpg

Sword Master of the Ghost Wolves

297382a.jpg

Taken by the Fear Raven

297382w.jpg

Tears of an Enslaved Neko

297382a.jpg

Underage Neko

297382.jpg

Unhappy Neko

297382m.jpg

Unpleasent Aura

297382x.jpg

Velva Neko Witch of Dark Magic

297382.jpg

Whisper Wind Trainee

297382v.jpg

Window Watcher Neko

297382u.jpg

Winged Innocence

297382h.jpg

And a big thanks to Exa Raiun who helped be post this ^^

Yes i noticed in Fall from Grace I forgot to put how much the attack is decreased I'll fix that

The "Late Night Maid Service" should have said increased by 500. :(

A neko deck, interesting. Let me make some comments:

Fall from Grace: You forgot the mention the amount of ATK reducing.

Large Katana Neko: Let's count... Shadow Claimer has 1950 ATK, Red Blade has 2500 ATK. Just by adding the two ATK together gives 4450 ATK... it's too much, even without the doubling. Give some other effect and lower its ATK.

Odd Couple: Gemini doesn't work that way, it's a special Type of monster which can be re-summoned to gain an effect. This one has no effect.

Passed to a New Owner: More powerful than the already forbidden Snatch Steal and Change of Heart... overpowered, give a restriction of some sort.

Rivals in Essence: Special Summon from where? Hand, Deck, Graveyard, removed from play? specify it, please.

School Friends: Make it once per turn.

Whisper Wind Trainee: Make its effect "When this monster is destroyed by battle, shuffle it back to your Deck."

Also, you seem to have a bit too much Normal Monsters. Make at least some of them into Effect Monsters. Some of the Effects are a bit simple, others are overpowered. I like the concept a lot, but it needs working. I give you time to correct these mistakes, until that I don't want to give a rating. If you have a question about OCG, balance or similar, ask me.

A neko deck' date=' interesting. Let me make some comments:

Fall from Grace: You forgot the mention the amount of ATK reducing.

Large Katana Neko: Let's count... Shadow Claimer has 1950 ATK, Red Blade has 2500 ATK. Just by adding the two ATK together gives 4450 ATK... it's too much, even without the doubling. Give some other effect and lower its ATK.

Odd Couple: Gemini doesn't work that way, it's a special Type of monster which can be re-summoned to gain an effect. This one has no effect.

Passed to a New Owner: More powerful than the already forbidden Snatch Steal and Change of Heart... overpowered, give a restriction of some sort.

Rivals in Essence: Special Summon from where? Hand, Deck, Graveyard, removed from play? specify it, please.

School Friends: Make it once per turn.

Whisper Wind Trainee: Make its effect "When this monster is destroyed by battle, shuffle it back to your Deck."

Also, you seem to have a bit too much Normal Monsters. Make at least some of them into Effect Monsters. Some of the Effects are a bit simple, others are overpowered. I like the concept a lot, but it needs working. I give you time to correct these mistakes, until that I don't want to give a rating. If you have a question about OCG, balance or similar, ask me.

[/quote']

Yes i get the other things but i dont really see anything wrong with the amount of normal monsters, theres just 11 out of 40 other cards, i find that a bit low. Ive bought other decks that have all Effect monsters.

For Normal Monsters:

I believe that most of the cards released nowadays (either in the real game and amongst custom made ones) are Effect Monsters, unlike the very early days of Yu-gi-oh where most monsters were Normal Monsters. Normal Monsters are acceptable if they are given proper support (like Neko of the Red Blade, which is also the Fusion Material for two monsters), but many others, like most of the Level 2 and Level 3 Normal Monsters in this deck, have no practical function, except filling the deck with cards which would be used by no one. I admit I had ideas supports for Normal Monsters earlier, but considering they wouldn't be that useful, I dropped these ideas.

For Normal Monsters:

I believe that most of the cards released nowadays (either in the real game and amongst custom made ones) are Effect Monsters' date=' unlike the very early days of Yu-gi-oh where most monsters were Normal Monsters. Normal Monsters are acceptable if they are given proper support (like Neko of the Red Blade, which is also the Fusion Material for two monsters), but many others, like most of the Level 2 and Level 3 Normal Monsters in this deck, have no practical function, except filling the deck with cards which would be used by no one. I admit I had ideas supports for Normal Monsters earlier, but considering they wouldn't be that useful, I dropped these ideas.

[/quote']

Ok well i did add in the low level monsters for purposes such as "Playful Trio" "School Friends" and other cards. And like u said i did add some just to fill the deck.

Ok well i did add in the low level monsters for purposes such as "Playful Trio" "School Friends" and other cards. And like u said i did add some just to fill the deck.

I see, but these cards you mentioned could work just as well with Effect Monsters - you could easily give effects to the Normal Monsters. And such filler cards are generally not much liked, as far as I know.

Archived