Gym Leader: The Shoddy Branch. (Matches Are Up, Tourny will last 6 days. )

~Emo~

This is different and easier version of the gym leader thread. As well as the other thread' date=' you may choose to be a Gym leader or the elite 4 member. You must choose at least one pokemon type to use as well as 2 pokemon that support that are not the same type as the same. You will be ranked after every tournament. Meaning you cannot just starts as the 8th gym leader. Also their can be more than one gym leader. Only the winners of tournaments can become elite four members. Anyway, to participate you must have shoddy or download it.

[/quote']

I'd like to join, but make this make sense.

1. What other thread? Don't integrate with another thread, just outright state your rules.

2. What the hell is "2 pokemon that support that are not the same type as the same"?

3. Misuse of the words "starts" and "their"

4. Can you proofread it? And if I simply google "Shoddy" will I be able to find it?

lrn2pkmn.

If you read the whole thing you would see the i have SUPPLIED THE LINK.

The answer 2 number 2 is like:

4 dark pkmns

1 flying

1 psychic

answer to 3.

STFU.

Learn to use proper grammar and make sense when you type.

As to the link, I stopped reading after getting pissed off at your ugly-ass grammar.

My response to your number 2 is that the way you worded it makes no sense.

Response to your answer to number 3: lolno learn proper grammar, ya dip.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He means that 4 Pokemon must be of the same type you have chosen' date=' and 2 other Pokemon can be a type other than your chosen type. If you cannot understand that, you have problems.

[/quote']

I understand that, but what does he mean by 2 support pokemon?

Do they have to support the type (Sand Stream in a Steel crew) or can you splash a TTar into a Water team?

For example...

If you are using a team of Dark-types, you are weak to Fighting and Bug attacks. A support type would be Flying, because it resists the types your main type is weak to.

If you are using a team of Ice-types, you are weak to Fighting, Rock and Fire attacks. Having a Pokemon that is Water/Flying and having one that is Steel covers those weaknesses.

This is different and easier version of the gym leader thread. As well as the other thread' date=' you may choose to be a Gym leader or the elite 4 member. You must choose at least one pokemon type to use as well as 2 pokemon that support that are not the same type as the same. You will be ranked after every tournament. Meaning you cannot just starts as the 8th gym leader. Also their can be more than one gym leader. Only the winners of tournaments can become elite four members. Anyway, to participate you must have shoddy or download it.

[/quote']

1. What other thread? Don't integrate with another thread, just outright state your rules.

2. What the hell is "2 pokemon that support that are not the same type as the same"?

4. Can you proofread it? And if I simply google "Shoddy" will I be able to find it?

lrn2pkmn.

4 dark pkmns

1 flying

1 psychic

answer to 3.

STFU.

As to the link, I stopped reading after getting pissed off at your ugly-ass grammar.

If you are not going to join get you prick ass out of my thread and stop spamming.

[/quote']

lrn2pkmn.

4 dark pkmns

1 flying

1 psychic

answer to 3.

STFU.

If you are not going to join get you prick ass out of my thread and stop spamming.

lol I see how you got banned... Impatience and a crappy use of words.

Nevertheless, I'll keep my eye on this for now, but I don't think I'll join just yet. If you have another one of these, I'll definitely see about joining.

And thanks for the explanation Dark!

[/quote']

lrn2pkmn.

4 dark pkmns

1 flying

1 psychic

answer to 3.

STFU.

Nevertheless, I'll keep my eye on this for now, but I don't think I'll join just yet. If you have another one of these, I'll definitely see about joining.

Don't act all tough. Your grammar sucks ass to.

Also, I got banned for defending my gf so STFU.

[/quote']

lrn2pkmn.

4 dark pkmns

1 flying

1 psychic

answer to 3.

STFU.

Don't act all tough. Your grammar sucks ass to.

Also, I got banned for defending my gf so STFU.

Hey that's a really good comeback. I must say, I didn't expect something that good from you. Where did you learn to make such fantastical comments that have literally NO backing of any kind? I must know your secrets!

And from whom, the 10 year olds on the site? If you really have to resort to doing things to members of a forum about a children's card game that will result in a banning, then that only shows how more impatient you clearly are.

tl;dr: Explain to me how my grammar sucks ass. Oh, and by the way, you misspelled "too".

Ehh, you do realize you are starting another pointless convo, and that you are spamming. Not trying to be a mini-mod, but it's not really your thread, and if you don't have anything important to say, take your spamming to the General section.

EDIT: Kaze beat me to it.

Ehh' date=' you do realize you are starting another pointless convo, and that you are spamming. Not trying to be a mini-mod, but it's not really your thread, and if you don't have anything important to say, take your spamming to the General section.

EDIT: Kaze beat me to it.

[/quote']

Notice i did not respond to him -_-.

Shoddy is at it again.

Archived