I also need help choosing a band name! (2 new options added, check my last post!)

ironmanben

]But hair metal sucks.

No it doesn't. Hair metal is the best. Why doesn't anybody ever appreciate good music anymore? All that new music they play sucks. And I am refering to new rock and rap. Any bands that formed after the 90's pretty much suck now. I agree with ben trying to bring back the spirit of th heavier music. I admit the bands name isn't perfect but it is fine. I have a band called Kobold Asylum who strives for the same thing.

Wait, you think that nothing is heavier than hair metal? Hair metal is one of the LEAST heavy of all the metals. If you think hair metal is heavy, go listen to some grindcore or tech death, like Mumakil or Brain Drill, and tell me hair metal is heavier.

Hair metal is extremely boring. The only 'new rock' you've heard is sheet like Linkin Park.

Wait' date=' you think that nothing is heavier than hair metal? Hair metal is one of the LEAST heavy of all the metals. If you think hair metal is heavy, go listen to some grindcore or tech death, like Mumakil or Brain Drill, and tell me hair metal is heavier.

Hair metal is extremely boring. The only 'new rock' you've heard is s*** like Linkin Park.

[/quote']

Omg finnaly some one I agree with. Horus you sure piss me off alot but have some amazing points and a great music understanding.

BTW the name is to omg Im emo let me cut myself.

You cant just make a name like "Death pony killers" and assume it works because its "Dark"

I support up in comming bands but please get a new name.

How bout...

Conquest

Dead Silence

Razor Bullet

Forgotten Razors

Forgotten Razors I like since people these days don't realize the epicness of hair metal :)

So forgotten is good b/c peole these days don't realize the great music of hair metal, hence the razor part, so "Forgotten Razors"

Hope I helped, are you good on guitar? I play guitar, but not at the point of my "full" potential ;)

' pid='2276159' dateline='1243958960']

Wait' date=' you think that nothing is heavier than hair metal? Hair metal is one of the LEAST heavy of all the metals. If you think hair metal is heavy, go listen to some grindcore or tech death, like Mumakil or Brain Drill, and tell me hair metal is heavier.

Hair metal is extremely boring. The only 'new rock' you've heard is s*** like Linkin Park.

[/quote']

I don't think hair metal is heavy. I have a right to like what I want. And I do listen to other stuff too, like Electric Wizard, Fu Manchu, Metallica, etc.

Archived