:: The Selavio Region - A D/P/Pt YCM Region ::

SushiTheLegend

[align=center]

Introduction

Welcome to the Selavio Region. This is an inspiration based upon the Gym Leader threads created by various other members in an attempt to create a truely realistic sense of Pokemon. Instead of automatically accepting Gym Leaders and Elite Four alike, members will be required to go through "Gym Leader Tests" much like real Gym Leaders would in the world of Pokemon. What this test involves is battling myself with your desired Gym Leader Team, adjusting your Pokemon's levels to match whichever Gym Leader you plan to be, be it the first Gym Leader or the eighth and after the battle you will either be accepted or declined.

After all members of the region's Gym Leaders have been aquired and the Elite Four is ready, everyone else will be considered a Trainer. This means you are expected to run your teams like you left the Pokemon Lab, you are allowed to have more than a "starter", but are required to have reasonable levels. A Champion will not be determined until someone has defeated all 8 Gym Leaders and all 4 Elite Four. After this only another member at this status can battle the reigning Champion.

As such, a Gym Leader or Elite Four must stay in their respective spot and accept and arrange all Gym/Elite Four challenges. However if a Gym Leader or Elite Four wishes to retire, their spot cannot be taken until they have been defeated with a Full Team, this is to show that the new Gym Leader or Elite Four will be worthy. On a side note, battles will either take place via DS Wi-Fi or if to an extreme on Shoddy Battle, but whichever works is fine. So if you have read all of this and wish to continue, then join us in the world of Pokemon!

The Selavio Region Gym Leaders

UnknownSelavio.pngUnknownSelavio.pngUnknownSelavio.pngUnknownSelavio.png

The Selavio Elite Four

How To Join

As A Trainer

Character Name: (Preferbly Shoddy Name Or Your D/P/Pt Name)

Character Image: (Used For Character Cards)

Background Colour: (Used For Name Bar On Characters Cards)

Text Colour: (Used For Name Bar On Characters Cards)

First Gym Team: (Basically Your Team For The First Gym Battle, You Will Need To Update This Team Via PM)

As A Gymleader/Elite Four

MUST HAVE REGISTERED AS A TRAINER FIRST

Character Name: (Preferbly Shoddy Name Or Your D/P/Pt Name)

Character Image: (Used For Character Cards)

Background Colour: (Used For Name Bar On Characters Cards)

Text Colour: (Used For Name Bar On Characters Cards)

Gym Badge: (Can Be Any Of The Four Region Badges)

Preferred Pokemon Type: (So Everyone Knows What Type You Use, Only For Gym Leaders)

With that said, all applications are to be sent to me via PM. If anyone posts their applications in this thread you will be warned and reported to Flame Dragon. This thread is merely for discussion, as battle organization is done between the Gym Leaders/Elite Four and the Trainers over PM. I hope you all enjoy the idea, and have a great blast.[/align]

You'll basically play it trainer wise as if you started D/P/Pt for the very first time. But you aren't limited to the game's starters you can theoretically have a great deal of Pokemon as your starter, you just need to be realistic about what you have and what levels they are, for example you could go to the first gym with like...a level 13 Charmander, and a level 10 Beautifly, but not for example...a level 6 Zapdos.

In theory' date=' just need to judge the correct level for battling the gym, also trainers can also battle other trainers as well, but that works more for Wi-Fi battling though really due to LVL exp and stuff. Also are you sure you can't give me an actual anime image Tekken?

[/quote']

I dun like anime images, I barely read manga except for some of the mainstream stuff, so I don't really know where to look.

Archived