XBOX 360 Trouble

Monqiue01

When I was getting ready to play my Guitar Hero and put it in the tray my XBOX broke it! It lefted a ring around the disc and did the same thing to a Blockbuster game I rented but not as worse. I needd help please! People say it could be because of many reason like

*The Xbox wasn't balanced

*That it was a bad Xbox and needed to be returned

ETC.

PLEASE HELP!! I dont want to loose anymore games!

PS3 sucks. wait till games that dont make you want to die come out. then CONSIDER buying one.

send it to microsoft. theyll fix it free. and u get 1600 microsoft points =P. if its not that, then you just suck at putting disks in the tray =D

PS3 sucks. wait till games that dont make you want to die come out. then CONSIDER buying one.

send it to microsoft. theyll fix it free. and u get 1600 microsoft points =P. if its not that' date=' then you just suck at putting disks in the tray =D

[/quote']

PS3 ROX

Maybe you should return it and try to get a new one. Then you could sell it for a PS3' date=' since the PS3 is far better.

[/quote']

^_^ Nice man! Try playing LittleBigPlanet on Xbox 360!

Well, first we'd try playing all like 3 good PS3 exclusives on our 360s, then we may consider this one if we're really drunk and feel like being a little masochistic

But yes, make sure the 360 is not facing with the disc tray facing down and do not ever move it while it is playing.

1.If there was a red ring on the on/off button(which will probably will not be it) then you're screwed.

2. Shadow mir you are an idiot -.-

3. just return it, it's free and they'll give you 1 month online(depending on how long it took to restore)

1.If there was a red ring on the on/off button(which will probably will not be it) then you're screwed.

3. just return it' date=' it's free and they'll give you 1 month online(depending on how long it took to restore)

[/quote']

It was meant to say they couldn't play some extremely good PS3 games on Xbox, and that everyone h8s the PS3

3. just return it' date=' it's free and they'll give you 1 month online(depending on how long it took to restore)

[/quote']

It was meant to say they couldn't play some extremely good PS3 games on Xbox, and that everyone h8s the PS3

There are only about 3 games on the PS3 I would be intrested in playing and there are so much more on Xbox

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahhahhaahah

Don't SPAM. Post Deleted.

It probably scratched it because it got nudged or something. I accidentally knocked mine over while I was going to get a drink, and I could hear the disk being scratched. That or it's defective.

I recommend buying an elite. I went through 3 360s (all of them repaired 2 times each) before I bought my elite. The elite never has any problems.

@The people arguing which console is superior:

Why can't you control your urges to argue that your console of choice is better?

Is it really that big of a deal that you need to scream about "LULZ IS BETTAR THEN GO BUY IT NAO!".

Are you so insecure about your choice and so drenched in worry that another might be better, that you must advocate your console's superiority at every chance possible?

Or are you just so arrogant that you think your tastes are the only logical ones?

Take the console war to it's own little thread where you can flame eachother without detracting from other topics. Stop staging a little skirmish in every thread >_>

• 4 weeks later...

Is your Xbox Horizontal or Vertical? I had trouble like this until I put my Xbox Horizontal

mine was vertical i got it horizontal now.

[/quote']

it takes freaking forever to return plus why return if there might not be anything wrong with it. ive donw everything in my power to fix.No i didnt have the REd Ring Of Doom yr talking to. And dont call me an idiot.

I think we got a PS3 VS. XBOX 360 War bubbling under the surface.

i no this sounds really weird...but when you put the disk in lay the 360 on its side...like a set monster...then when you put the disk in push the tray in kinda hard but not to hard...then open it and close it normaly...it worked for me...i dont remember which help site i got that from but it worked...my did the same thing not cause it is unbalanced but because the disk tray wasnt closed tight enough...hope this helped

Is your Xbox Horizontal or Vertical? I had trouble like this until I put my Xbox Horizontal

mine was vertical i got it horizontal now.

[/quote']

it takes freaking forever to return plus why return if there might not be anything wrong with it. ive donw everything in my power to fix.No i didnt have the REd Ring Of Doom yr talking to. And dont call me an idiot.

Are you Shadow Mir? If someone actually called you an Idiot, correct me.

I think we got a PS3 VS. XBOX 360 War bubbling under the surface.

Unfortunatly, that happens in nearly every thread that has something to do with a console.

Archived