Scariest Card Ever...

thewhantahndestroyer

In conclusion to what my naked eyes see, transmitted to the optic nerves and running a stimuli towards the brain. The brain gathers the information and response it faster than lightning and triggers my whole body to shiver and the same time be shock to what I see. Thus, making my eyes temporarily large and mouth wide open.

In English, I was horrified!

hehehehe

nice card man!

Guest Saboooom

OverpoweredOverpoweredOverpoweredOverpoweredOverpoweredOverpoweredOverpoweredOverpoweredOverpoweredOverpoweredOverpoweredOverpoweredOverpoweredOverpoweredOverpoweredOverpoweredOverpoweredOverpowered....did I mention it's overpowered? Besides, its not even scary. Theres about 1,000,000 scarier things i could think of than that. 1/10 for making your fingers move to make a card. :D

OverpoweredOverpoweredOverpoweredOverpoweredOverpoweredOverpoweredOverpoweredOverpoweredOverpoweredOverpoweredOverpoweredOverpoweredOverpoweredOverpoweredOverpoweredOverpoweredOverpoweredOverpowered....did I mention it's overpowered? Besides' date=' its not even scary. Theres about 1,000,000 scarier things i could think of than that. 1/10 for making your fingers move to make a card. :D

[/quote']

It's supposed to be a joke. That's why it's overpowered!

By the way, Ronald has met his match.

2nhhphj.jpg

There are very few who would even challenge Chuck Norris, let alone beat him. Only No. 0 from my KH fanfic could beat him! (Because he has all the powers of Org. XIII) But he'd still have a hard time. Also, the ronald card..., *shivers* scary... 9/10. 10/10 for the Chuck Norris card! Also also, a very badly drawn pic that I drew of No. 0. I know it sucks, I drew it in history class.

No0.jpg

結論では私の肉眼が見るものをへの、視神経およびランニングに送信されて頭脳の方の刺激。頭脳は情報および応答をそれ電光より速く集め、震えるために私の全身を誘発し、私が見るものをへ同じ時間は衝撃である。従って、私の目一時的に大きくおよび十分に開いた口をさせる。

With conclusion being transmitted, by optic nerve and [ranni] �� � [gu] to of those which my naked eye sees, brain stimulus. Information and response you gather brain faster than the � �� [re] electric light, you induce my entire body in order to tremble, to those which I see the same time is impact. Therefore, my eye one �� � to be large and it can point to the mouth which was opened sufficiently.

Thats what the Japanese said when I put it in a Translator... I don't get it...

• 2 weeks later...

There are very few who would even challenge Chuck Norris' date=' let alone beat him. Only No. 0 from my KH fanfic could beat him! (Because he has all the powers of Org. XIII) But he'd still have a hard time. Also, the ronald card..., *shivers* scary... 9/10. 10/10 for the Chuck Norris card! Also also, a very badly drawn pic that I drew of No. 0. I know it sucks, I drew it in history class.

[img']http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd112/8axel8/Kingdom%20Hearts/No0.jpg[/img]

o.o I'm rereading this... And... I'm crying as I see your words. D:

Archived