UnOfficial Metal Band Database

Beneath The Sky

Alright I went through all the posts and added everything.

By loking through it and like Wicket suggested the list is far from being complete though' date=' genre-wise. There are a lot of categories missing like Avant-Garde Metal, Symphonic and "hybrid" genres like Melodic Black.

If you want me to do that I can expand the list and open a category for the rest of the genres.

I also think we're better off with an alphabetically ordered list so I could change that too.

What do you think?:)

[/quote']

I think you have alot of work to do master ;)

As for the problem of not having Melo Black, Symphonic, w/e, ect. I don't think super categorization wouldn't be totally nessicary (spelling?), althought it would be helpful, it would cause much confusion to those who don't know their genres as well as people like Krow and me :)

Just my thoughts of course, I'll support you in w/e you decide to do.

It's like i don't exist anymore D;

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright I went through all the posts and added everything.

By loking through it and like Wicket suggested the list is far from being complete though' date=' genre-wise. There are a lot of categories missing like Avant-Garde Metal, Symphonic and "hybrid" genres like Melodic Black.

If you want me to do that I can expand the list and open a category for the rest of the genres.

I also think we're better off with an alphabetically ordered list so I could change that too.

What do you think?:)

[/quote']

I think you should, or whatever Death Metal said.

=\

Archived