YCM's Offical - Music Reviewers Headquarters[AC/DC Review Added]

Soul Legacy

[align=center]

Hello one and all and welcome to YCM's Offical - Music Reviewers Headquarters. Here me and a crack team of reviewers will listen to a piece of music that you request and we review it. Pretty simple, no?

[spoiler=Reviews Form]

Name:

What Gender Of Music Would You Prefer To Review:

Why Are You A Good Reviewer:

[spoiler=Reviewers]

1. Soul Legacy (Rock)

2. ManΩwaR (Thrash Metal)

3. OhHerro (Metalcore)

[spoiler=Reviews]

[spoiler=Soul Legacy]

[spoiler=AC/DC]

AC/DC are pure original, they write the music, they practice the music, they perform the music. There style is unique, almost to most fans, god like; now to me that isn’t the case but I still there style is unique. Other people think they are overrated and boring because they repeat the same song again and again. But they don’t understand that since forming in the 1960’s those songs have never got scrapped, because people have got attached to them. They have also revolutionised the music industry, going on world tours almost every one or two years. Another thing that they have done have kept the fans happy by keeping in the music industry, despite age. They have also turned into the greatest rock legends that are still in buisness and rocking hard :D

They are world wide icons, Angus Young, being the face of AC/DC; is the most known. Now, to the music: Its pure rock. They chords that they play have turned into there signature chords and the music is everything but boring. Even though some kids today think Brian’s voice isn’t the best voice for singing they don’t realise that is the voice that have made there songs famous. Shoot To Thrill is my favourite but there are so many other good songs like Hells Bells, Highway To Hell, For Those About To Rock (We Salute You) and many, many more.

[Overall Rating: 10/10]

[spoiler=ManΩwaR]

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-124794.html

[spoiler=OhHerro]

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-124829.html

[spoiler=Rules]

1. No spamming

2. No abusing Reviewers and posters in general

3. No argueing about Reviewers reviews

4. Be patient

5. all other rules apply[/align]

Name: ManΩwaR

What Gender Of Music Would You Prefer To Review: Thrash Metal

Why Are You A Good Reviewer: All i listen to is thrash. my favorite bands are all thrash (Manowar, Megadeth, Metallica, etc) im listening to some Manowar right now.

I got your PM yesterday and I must say, I really like the idea.

I think that´s something this section needs.

(I would join the enterprise but I´m in the middle of my exams so they´re no real purpose in signing up.)

So when can we drop requests?

Also, why don´t you use this topic as the headquarters for requests and notices only and post the reviews in separate threads? That way you can always link members and the topic is kept clean.;) Look at the movie reviews for reference.

Just suggesting.:)

I got your PM yesterday and I must say' date=' I really like the idea.

I think that´s something this section needs.

(I would join the enterprise but I´m in the middle of my exams so they´re no real purpose in signing up.)

So when can we drop requests?

Also, why don´t you use this topic as the headquarters for requests and notices only and post the reviews in separate threads? That way you can always link members and the topic is kept clean.;) Look at the movie reviews for reference.

Just suggesting.:)

[/quote']

1. Thankies Oplamoon ;D

2. Anytime :D

3. Good idea :)

Name: Jerry Freelance

What Gender Of Music Would You Prefer To Review: Pref. female. Unless you mean genre, in which case Metalcore and Prog.

Why Are You A Good Reviewer: I know what capital letters are. Seriously, this is as good a reason as any to hire me. In addition, I love metalcore and would like the opportunity to get better at writing reviews and the like. I'm also part of the YCM Nightly, as the dude who writes up the Song of the Day, if that counts for anything.

EDIT: I got pretty excited so I already made a thread. I hope you don't mind. If you don't want me to do this, let me know and I'll remove my affiliation with these Headquarters.

Here's the link: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-124829.html

^Yes do that.

I have a question though. Is anyone going to write about Doom or Melodic Death Metal?

I would have loved to, but the extent of my collection is really In Flames... And Katatonia...

IDK if people would have wanted reviews on Whoracle over and over and over again...

You should do it! Unless you're too busy, which I'm going to assume you are haha

Yay I'm glad to see that this is staying active.^^

You're right about AC/DC's "non-boringness" and they were certainly reovlutionary at their time. I would love to read a review about one of their albums though, maybe Back ot Black.

And guess what, like OhHerro said I'm going to join the team and do anything Gothic and Melodic Death Metal but after the 27th. I'll be on holidays from the 20th to the 27th.^^

Archived