If your store is out of a Xbox 360 game then you can...

Poseidon©

Microsoft recently announced that you will be able to download Xbox 360 games from Live for a non-going retail price (I would guess around 55$'s if its a new game). The problem is the memory... I think it would take around 4 - 3.5 GB for one game if they trim the game. You can either use a credit card or Microsoft points to buy. Does anybody see how revolutionary this is? Say you want to get Left 4 Dead 2, but every store in a 10 mile radius is out of the game. Then you can just hop onto Xbox Live and download it.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/klzpwo

yea only problem' date=' xbox live cost will probably increase.

[/quote']

Why would it increase? Microsoft hasn't confirmed that yet, and also, this article has been out for 3 days. Don't you think that Microsoft would have already made a announcement?

Damn Microsoft copied Patapon!

The reason this would put Xbox out of business is that everyone would download. CDs cost money' date=' so they'd stop production of them, and people would lose internet and not get games.

I give them 4 years.

[/quote']

Yeah, I'm a bit worried about pircy...

I don't see a need to increase the price of LIVE. They have a crap load of people buying stuff online its ridiculous. So try are making plenty of cash.

I don't see its necessary to sell 360 games online thru LiVE. Only idiots don't live near a walmart.

Archived